It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the ALiens look like in the movie "war of the worlds"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Please mods dont remove this thread.This movie is the most expensive movie ever made.The govt might be tring to tell us passively.I just want to know that the enemy in the movie "War of the worlds" are reptilians and or greys or something else?

[edit on 18-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They are slimy, brown with long fingers and like to squeeze giant stress balls.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is what's going to happen. There's going to be a lot of death and destruction in the movie. Then at the end of the movie, the coup de gras..................GUESS WHO???????

Peace

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They had three fingers with what looked like little suction cups at the ends and a big RGB type eyeball.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by scar]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Looks like one of those Simon memory games from the '80's, slapped into a giant turd!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The aliens will possibly different looking in the movie, spielberg always had fairly realistic aliens in his movies like Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Don't be suprised to see greys

BTW, don't show screenshots of the new movie please...I want to find out my self.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
from a quick google serach, the new martians sort of look more like jellyfish.
Here is one of the pics that I found

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Please mods dont remove this thread.This movie is the most expensive movie ever made.The govt might be tring to tell us passively.I just want to know that the enemy in the movie "War of the worlds" are reptilians and or greys or something else?

Not removing it, but moving to BTS Movies... It's where it belongs, sorry...
I'd imagine the aliens would look similar to how they are described in the book, radio play, etc. (see above pic by another poster)...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well they're pretty much tripod looking like the above pic, but my dream is that they have a sense of humour and half way through the flick the ship door opens and off steps:

KAK KAK KAK KAK KAK!!! *Don't run! We are your friends!*

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Looks like one of those Simon memory games from the '80's, slapped into a giant turd!!

Peace

That looks like Gumby after a lethal dose of radiation.

[edit on 4/27/2005 by Croat56]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the reason they arent showing them in the trailers is they want to keep it a secret so more people will come to see the movie.

i want to see this movie so bad

top topics

join