It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiply Apocolyptic Religious Themes in Entertainment: New Dominance Emerging?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Originally posted by billybob
deconstruct yourselves, before it's too late.

Or.... Send me 25.00 in cash or postage stamps and become an ordained minister in my church...

i believe it's thirty five now
. used to be two bucks. i missed the boat.

stang will NEVER get my hard earned cash. that brilliant bastard.
bob dobbs, on the other hand, can have ALL my money.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am a highschooler and for still being I kid, I definentally feel this "apocolyptic" media bogus. There is a new show called "Point Plesant" that came out a few months ago about this girl who figures out she's the antichrist. Wow but... the main thing I have to mention is my town's obsession with this new thing called thumbscans.

Thumbscans are a new device where you place your thumb on this red scanner thing and it takes your fingerprint. It is used to make school lunchlines shorter. I got it done myself knowing that there would probably be no problem. Some kids I know though have parents that won't let them get their thumb scanned because they think it is an association with the "antichrist."

This is only but a taste in how this "end of the world" media blitz is affecting the minds of us

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels
I am a highschooler and for still being I kid, I definentally feel this "apocolyptic" media bogus. There is a new show called "Point Plesant" that came out a few months ago about this girl who figures out she's the antichrist. how this "end of the world" media blitz is affecting the minds of us

To prove my point, POINT PLEASANT on FOX has already been cancled due to really low ratings.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by brimstone735]

<< 1   >>

join