It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth - Martin Luther King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Has anyone got any information on the true actions of Martin Luther King Jr?

The fact he cheated on his final exams, prostertution, drugs, etc...any information please, as I'm having to do a College presentation on the "truth".

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What are yoou asking ? that M king was human and could give into temptation just like you or me? Are we talking murdder here? cheating on a test? even if true most have done this I wouldent call it a captial crime.
Lots of post here Winning about inequwalty and taxes and everother subject. And yet you see NOT one trying to change the problems .
M king alest had the guts to stand up for his convictions and he payed the aultimet price with his life to change the world.. Was he human? yes Did he do dumb things ?im sure he did. Does this take away from the tremendes thing he did? Not in the slighest it only adds to his achevment knowing he was human and could rise above it.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A couple things wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Originally posted by Odium
The fact he cheated on his final exams, prostertution, drugs, etc...any information please, as I'm having to do a College presentation on the "truth".

1) The above "assignment" not being the "truth."

2) Finding this thread moved to members as it's the closest thing to "Homework help request" we've got.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Has anyone got any information on the true actions of Martin Luther King Jr?

Sorry I can't help you with the Martin Luther Jr. request, but would say that depending on where and who you get your information from the result will only be the truth according to their perspective and your willingness to agree.

There is no better example than the political bodies running for government office here in the UK, can you tell me which one is telling the truth, cos they all claim to be.

How about doing a paper on the Truth behind Democracy, and how it cannot exist without trust or Facism.

Isn't truth a state of perception

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's true, MLK did plagiarize a paper he used to get his degree. He was a Communist and a womanizer, and one of his former aides said he was bisexual, and he enjoyed slapping women around.

My source for this is "Billy Graham and His Friends," by Dr. Cathy Burns. She has pages of endnotes, so I could look up her sources for this.

top topics

join