It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flowers Can Sue Hillary Clinton For Conspiracy & Co-Conspirators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Judicial Watch, the public interest law firm that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, reported today that a federal court ruled that Hillary Clinton can be sued for conspiracy by Gennifer Flowers. Clinton also was sued for defamation, though The Honorable Philip M. Pro ruled only that a related conspiracy claim against Hillary Clinton could proceed. The lawsuit alleges that Hillary Clinton, along with co-defendants James Carville and George Stephanopoulos, embarked on a smear campaign to destroy Ms. Flowers' reputation. This campaign included the publication of falsehoods about Ms. Flowers in Stephanopoulos's recent book, All Too Human. Ms. Flowers alleges that Clinton and the other defendants conspired to smear her with false accusations that Ms. Flowers �doctored� tape recordings of Bill Clinton and that she lied about her affair with him.

�Ms. Clinton is also a defendant personally in another Judicial Watch lawsuit over the misuse of FBI files by the Clinton White House. Through these and other legal actions, Judicial Watch expects to hold Ms. Clinton accountable for her corruption,� added Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel Larry Klayman.

judicialwatch.org

WASHINGTON - A federal judge refused to release Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton from a lawsuit by Gennifer Flowers which accuses the senator of masterminding a campaign to discredit Flowers' claim of an affair with Bill Clinton.

U.S. District Judge Philip Pro dismissed Flowers' defamation claim against Mrs. Clinton, but allowed a conspiracy allegation to proceed. Former presidential aide George Stephanopoulos and campaign strategist James Carville also are being sued.

Judicial Watch, a conservative group representing Flowers, said Wednesday it will seek the senator's testimony in the case.

In 1992, a supermarket tabloid wrote that Bill Clinton and Flowers had an affair while he was Arkansas governor. When the presidential candidate denied it, Flowers held a news conference to play audio tapes she said were of secretly recorded intimate phone calls between them.

Carville, now on CNN's "Crossfire," and Stephanopoulos, now an anchor on ABC's Sunday morning program "This Week," said that Flowers had doctored the tapes. Stephanopoulos repeated that allegation in a book.

Yahoo News

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton and his wife, New York Senator Hillary Clinton have enlisted the help of their celebrity friends and political pals to publish a cookbook that will go on sale next month.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by MiStErBeLLaTrIx]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This isn't even news anymore. I saw this on Drudge the other day & not very many news Networks (reputable ones anyway)were running with this story. (Yahoo will report ANYTHING!)C'mon, supermarkey tabloids? Is this for real? They also cliamed Clinton is dating Demi Moore & has a secret love child.

Many attempts are coming out because the REICH wing are TERRIFIED that Hillary may run for president. I bet the Clinton's just chuckle & roll their eyes about this trailer park trash...(like most Americans!)

People will believe ANYTHING!! Hell, some here even believe Clinton is a shape shifting Reptilian ALien Ambassador from the planet X'Ar here stealing the souls of children because they use it for rocket fuel on his planet!

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ya know I hesitated a bit before opting to open romantico's initial reply. I thought for a second that I would read the whole thing about frivilous lawsuits and how they take away from the resources of the legal system..yadda yadda yadda..but then I could not imagine a practicing liberal shooting themselves in the foot with that one so, I took out my democrat playbook and looked it up..Whe presented with such delima, we are referred to rule numer one. I closed the book, clicked the link and TADA!!! Character assasination time!!
The phrase eluding to her 15 minutes af fame was more than all that was needed to successfully paint Ms. Flowers as a fame and money hungry evil entity attcking the poor victim Hillary (she really plays that part with the best of them) . Funny how when it comes to corperate America, sexual harrassment makes heroins out of the women who file suits and the NOW gang races in with tons of support but when a liberal leader decides to attack a woman as a mere object dehumanizing her to the status of a farm animal of his proprietary, then she is "trailer park trash" ( although romantico, if you'll check you newsletter, I think you'll see we've dubbed Paula Jones that..don't wanna wear it out do we?).

The after we've successfully tranformed a rape victim into the monster..we set out to let people see just how ludicrous the people who have the nerve to think it might have some merit just how stupid they are..how you ask? Come, walk with me...I shall tell you.

"C'mon, supermarkey tabloids? Is this for real? They also cliamed Clinton is dating Demi Moore & has a secret love child. "

See that statement? Thats the beginning...see no one has ever made a relationship between Bubba and Demi..but you don't know that. Thats the key..it sounds totally without merit because..it is. We all know that Bill has about as much of a chance of having a love child as say.. oh someone with a lot of intergrity..Oh ..Jesse Jackson.

Then we get..

"People will believe ANYTHING!! Hell, some here even believe Clinton is a shape shifting Reptilian ALien Ambassador from the planet X'Ar here stealing the souls of children because they use it for rocket fuel on his planet!
"

The clincher..again, that allegation has never been made. Not even here on the biggest conspiracy board going. Again, that only adds to it purpose. It takes the first false accusation to the absolute brink of redicluousness. Now from this staement we deduct that if you believe that Bill or Hillary might have done either of the acts Ms. Flowers accuses them of..you also are included with the people that believe these two blurbs..which have just been made up. Thus, we turn the tables and avoid the issue of the lawsuit all together.

Nicely done and very textbook.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Astro! Wasn' this BS case dismissed?

www.lasvegassun.com...

Guess you didn't check ALL YOUR FACTS!

Funny how NO ONE is talking about this! NO ONE! Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Old! If they had anyhting, they would have used it YEARS ago when he was in office. But keep spewing your non-sense. Only on a conspiracy board will you find the Clinton hating wacko's. More of them here than on Freereublikkk or any other hateful anti-Clinton site.

2 other claims thrown out!

They must be nervous! Looking for ANYTHING on Clinton 3 years out of office!

Vindictive,small minded,petty are all the words that come to mind w/those involved w/this lawsuite.If anyone should be sued, its Ms.Flowers.Doesn't it take 2 two to tango? Ms.Flowers MUST take some responsibility.Oh yeah, right.She's the poor helpless victim!GIMMIE A BREAK!Didn't she admit it was consensual?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You might want to try something with a little more bite than the Las Vegas Sun there romantico.....it seems that the case wasn't dismissed:

www.judicialwatch.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico

Astro! Wasn' this BS case dismissed?
Guess you didn't check ALL YOUR FACTS!

GIMMIE A BREAK!Didn't she admit it was consensual?

Uh, didn't check facts..like I said I used the democrat playbook so I'm not standing behind anything as fact...and if I remember, I didn't really present any facts pertaining to actual subject as you had left the road with it a couple of post before hand.

I'm not sure if it was dismissed or if she consented or not..don't really give a damn as its not my case and I don't stand to gain a hill of beans one way or another.

I was merely amused by your post and it's tight adhesion to the old ballgame. I guess I do take advantage of my abilty to stand back and look at things and realize the mundane boredom that comes from two sides pounding each other again and again with the same old tired crappola. Oh, I'm not lazy or without cause..I've just seen that politics isn't noble cause for me..just a decision i made for myself and not meaning to insult anyone else.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's a couple more sources confirming the suit was granted:
www.cnn.com...

www.newsmax.com.../7/23/234837

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Posting a link from Newsmax is like me posting a link from Democraticunderground or bartcop. CNN just had it on the news & your information is outdated. Check the dates, they were Wednesday,today it was dismissed.I read on another message board MSNBC had a story on it as well (although I didn't see it, they said pretty much the same thing) Don't worry, anyone could have made the same mistake you did!

Yes, the case IS dismissed.They left one charged which is nothing

Astro, I think you were a tad premature in posting. Just a little to giddy you were. Hate to disappoint, but this won't turn out to be what you & the other pathetic Clinton haters want it to be. Sorry!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Posting a link from Newsmax is like me posting a link from Democraticunderground or bartcop. CNN just had it on the news & your information is outdated. Check the dates, they were Wednesday,today it was dismissed.I read on another message board MSNBC had a story on it as well (although I didn't see it, they said pretty much the same thing) Don't worry, anyone could have made the same mistake you did!

Yes, the case IS dismissed.They left one charged which is nothing

Astro, I think you were a tad premature in posting. Just a little to giddy you were. Hate to disappoint, but this won't turn out to be what you & the other pathetic Clinton haters want it to be. Sorry!

No...posting that link from newsmax was like you posting from the Las Vegas Sun.

How about provide the links to said contradiction and the over-ruling. From the article from JudicialWatch, it is posted as of today?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You don't believe the case was dismissed?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
BTW....there are a number of suits filed by Ms. Flowers verses H. Clinton. The one you may be refering to is the defamation....mine refers to the main claim: conspiracy.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Defamation suite dismissed, Conspiracy suite continues. This won't see the light of day. Ms.Flowers should save her time & money.The only thing harder to prove than defamation is conspiracy.Judicial Watch has outdone itself again.They should save their litigating dollars to nail Cheney on the Energy Task Force.

Jennifer Flowers is an aging barfly who's getting to ancient to get by on her looks anymore.A girls gotta eat somehow,so why not go for a nice fat settlement? If this is her plan, she's in for a Big surprise!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Defamation suite dismissed, Conspiracy suite continues. This won't see the light of day. Ms.Flowers should save her time & money.The only thing harder to prove than defamation is conspiracy.Judicial Watch has outdone itself again.They should save their litigating dollars to nail Cheney on the Energy Task Force.

Jennifer Flowers is an aging barfly who's getting to ancient to get by on her looks anymore.A girls gotta eat somehow,so why not go for a nice fat settlement? If this is her plan, she's in for a Big surprise!

Well, you know romantico.....thats how the media flows....you have one view and story this way and another view going the opposite direction. *shrugs*
I think the media should start being held liable for alot of the BS they are spreading anyhoo. Just my opinion tho.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
but is this REALLY news? I mean, the public is just sick of it! She has exhausted us with her claims & law suites! People are more focused on the war & the country. This is SO 10 years ago!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The curious thing here is the fact Flowers is suing for ....ta da!!!: $300,000,000 !!!!!

Ka smack ya inya face down.... she is not looking for a settlement!

Hitlary is going to have to give a deposition and respond to a slew of uncomfortable questions from years ago.
Steph and carvemup will settle and loose luster in their mediocre careers.

Add to this the fact that Billy Bob is going to boost Bush whenever he has to to further hitlarys 08 run for the Whitehouse........

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Won't get a penny. This will all blow over & it won't put a dent into anything of Hillarys campaign. You MUST be dreaming!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

but is this REALLY news? I mean, the public is just sick of it! She has exhausted us with her claims & law suites! People are more focused on the war & the country. This is SO 10 years ago!

I can agree, somewhat, in what your saying romantico. But does this fall under the "Icantthink of the program" where one has what...20 years to file a claim?!

I dunno really, I would have to check on it, but I thinking that there is a time period involved being Ms. Flowers is persuing this....and money prolly has alot to do with it. Makes really wonder if you shouldn't be upset with her but perhaps her lawyer (greedy, blah, blah)?
Again, I somewhat, agree with your sentiments but this is how wacked our judicial system in the US of A really is. I mean, when you can sue McDonald's for a hot cup of coffee that you bought and then subsequently burnt your lip drinking it..............................that should have warned all of us about how skewed and wacked our judical system really is.

*edit: changed 'was' to 'is'.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. If she feels she's right,then go for it. She absolutely has that right & I am not denying her that right by no means. But I honestly feel the public is tired of this & Ms.FFlowers is in for a big disapppointment.Maybe she wants to keep her name in the press hoping it may land her some sort of deal Or maybe she's hoping some group of Clinton haters take up a collection. Either way, the people just don't care about this tuff anymore. Just the Reich wing Clinton haters. I say give it your best. They've tried them all in the past & none have stuck. Meanwhile, the Clinton's are iicher & more respected.Go get em Jennifer!

www.amiannoying.com...

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

I can agree, somewhat, in what your saying romantico. But does this fall under the "Icantthink of the program" where one has what...20 years to file a claim?!

I dunno really, I would have to check on it, but I thinking that there is a time period involved being Ms. Flowers is persuing this....and money prolly has alot to do with it. Makes really wonder if you shouldn't be upset with her but perhaps her lawyer (greedy, blah, blah)?
Again, I somewhat, agree with your sentiments but this is how wacked our judicial system in the US of A really is. I mean, when you can sue McDonald's for a hot cup of coffee that you bought and then subsequently burnt your lip drinking it..............................that should have warned all of us about how skewed and wacked our judical system really was.

regards
seekerof

I'll work backwards.

I thought the Mac D suit was totally frivolous until I found out that the old lady had the cup between her legs when she was driving!!! hmmm....dumb.

Hitlary and Bill Bob scewered Flowers no matter her standard of life or reputation at the time. I do not believe she will get satisfaction from the money settlement she will get, but Hitlary will be trashed just in time for the 04 elections.......hmmmm, sucks for the Dems who even set foot on the radar screen now with the best being 4 to 1 odds against Bush.....any question relavent to Ms. Flowers case is allowed in the deposition. And when the trial- if Hitlary doesn't give up her book earnings, comes around....watch out.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yeah, thanks Tyriffic,
I couldn't remember if it was her lip or her legs or what. Has been many years since I heard of this lawsuit.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join