It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot find any good links about the "men in black"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The men in black of virginia or something like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Do you mean Men In Black, like in UFO witness harrassment?
You might try one of these.
www.crystalinks.com...
www.zerotime.com...
www.totse.com...
These do not specifically deal with Virginia, however. Did you mean Supreme Court Justices? Not all are men.
Sorry I can't be more help or any help at all.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Jenny Randles did a book or so on them...was a pretty good read...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I apologize for my ignorance, but I thought that was a movie...and JUST a movie.

-Chris

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I found a site with a bunch of text files on it about the MIB. To view them just click the links (also you might want to blow the dust off them because they are old). I haven't got through reading them all. Intresting nonetheless.

Counter Measures for Men In Black Encounters (UFO Feds)
A History of Men in Black
Encounters with Men in Black

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Dude somebody do this! Bring a walkie talkie with you. If the men in black come up to you. whip out ur walkie talkie and say "we got em" see what they do! LOL I would love to see that!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I apologize for my ignorance, but I thought that was a movie...and JUST a movie.

Nope, it's based on a true phenomenon that occurred largely in the early days of UFOlogy. In fact, many formerly of Project Blue Book openly remarked that many times they'd visit witnesses who claimed to have been already visited by the USAF, Army, etc. personnel, and that they gave their videos, photos, etc. to them. Later, there were no such records of such visitations, meaning that either every one of these witnesses were lying (and some were military themselves), or someone else was posing as such agents.

Most accounts were during the 50's to 70's. Once the "ridicule factor" was thoroughly attached to UFO sightings, the Men in Black phenomenon disappeared (likely no longer needed in such a capacity).

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
its jus military departments pretending to be not that

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Actually though, many witness accounts point towards something other than just military men with false credentials...

Here are just some of the odd coincidences reported by witnesses....

1. Dressed in clothing that looked out of date, including hats, which had since gone out of style.

2. Spoke in monotone voices that sounded almost "robotic"...this was even extended to their manner of movement, by many witnesses.

3. An oriental "look" to them, but not quite, just didn't look "right"....

4. Lack of hair, anywhere

Much much more of course, but this is just from memory...

new topics

top topics

join