It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our favorite, Ms. Coulter to make Time magazine and the "right" says the picture has been altere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well hitler also made it in time magazine....

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sistinas
I got to say I really took offense to the tanning bed comment. There is nothing wrong with being white.

Taking in consideration that the thread tittle is "The "right" says the picture has been altered" obviously the picture was altered to make a joke.

I guess your comment bring to mind "selective post to feel offended by" yes she looks ghostly and in need of some coloring she also looks anorexic in the picture perhaps the enhanced thinness is to bring that also.

If somebody has a complection as pasty as the picture I will say the person may have some real health problems, even people with fair skin don’t necessarily look unhealthy as the way the picture makes the woman look.

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Wow - you liberals really need to take a long look in the mirror for making fun of her physical looks. It's pathetic.

Ann is a bit over the top for me, but I do get a kick out of some of her books, like How to talk to a liberal (if you must).

Obviously another comment looking for the political edge to bash liberals completely ignoring the title of the thread.

Originally posted by Veltro
With all due respects Marg please think before you make remarks like that. There are many different kinds of people on this board and some may find your "joke" to be crude and offensive.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Veltro]

Thank you veltro at least you are polite but again why somebody will feel offended when the picture in the magazine is actually supposed to be altered for her to look ghostly pale and sickly.

Again you forgot to see the link on the Tittle thread.

And again some took the thread for what it is and other occurs are “selective” on what they read as to find a post to feel offended by, read before you post and is nothing to apologized here, I am sure not going to apologized to Ann Coulter.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Just a note for all of y'all who don't have any conservative friends/family members:

We don't all think that way.

Phewf...that's a relief!!!! I really think the likes of Coulter and O'Reilly et al do more harm than good for you conservatives. They sound like idiots, truly they do. I have to wonder about the C's that actually buy their drivel. Its kinda scary really...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

well hitler also made it in time magazine....

Bush too, for that matter. See a trend, here?

[edit on 18/4/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow. Not sure if Ann Coulter or George Bush have better quotes...

Well, at least George seems to have that dumb innocence about him, which makes me laugh at him, because I'm tired of being disgusted. Ann just seems evil.

I usually tend lean to the right on most issues, but these people are not representative of my views. They make me want to vomit.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Ann Coulter backs her opinions with maticulously documented fact. Moore does nothing of the sort.

You are kidding, right? Oh, I suppose like when she went on Canadian television and told us that our government sent troops to Vietnam?

With folks like you propping up the likes of Coulter you have to wonder what's in store for your future.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe this is the picture she expected...

LOL!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I don't mind Coulter being in the media spotlight. She's doing her best to make conservatives look bad. While Bush and his crew are doing a good job of that as well through their actions, Coulter with her ridiculous statements and genocide requests do more to sour moderates on the Republican party than any liberal media pundit could hope to.

I agree totally with you. I'm no US style conservative for sure (better dead than red), but I can respect moderate conservatives for their views. This though, almost seems like the best conspiracy against conservatism. She makes them sound moronic, and makes a mint while doing so. Ah, Americah...!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is, in fact, the dreaded chupacabra.
Surely people on this board ought to know that

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, I'm certainly not a "conservative", and I consider Ann Coulter to be way shrill for my taste.

Still, I am surprised at some of the almost racist taunts dgtempe and marg6043 have been making here about her being "too white". Imagine if the response if someone were to come along and say that Johnnie Cochran would've been a lot more acceptable and credible a lawyer had he just lightened his skin a little!

And attacking Coulter's politics by calling her skinny is as bad as a "conservative" attacking Moore's politics by calling him a fatboy.

Your comments about Coulter's appearance, like the conservatives' attacks on Michael Moore's physique, say a lot more about your weaknesses and failings than they do about hers or his.

Of course, dgtempe and marg6043, you have a right to make any personal comments you want to, racist or otherwise....

....but you are the ones that such comments reflect on, you know.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Of course, dgtempe and marg6043, you have a right to make any personal comments you want to, racist or otherwise....

....but you are the ones that such comments reflect on, you know.

Again another one that missed completely the thread tittle in the haste of posting a comment to inspired debate and racism.

funny how selective we become as to change the subject of the thread and bring personal fellings.

Again the picture of Ann coulter looks ghostly white and sickly thin and as per tittle is was "enhance by Right" so I guess "all the rights has something against white and the sickly thinned. Right?

But occurs let point the finger as Dg and marg. Right?

Yeah...........we did it, we took the picture and enhanced to Ghostly lack of tanning white and sickly anorexic thin, so we can be called Racist.

Does that sound better?

[edit on 18-4-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that DG and Marg have any racist intent..

Anne looks very.....Pale...in the cover photo..
In fact, the whole photo seems distorted..almost a caricature.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I seriously doubt that DG and Marg have any racist intent..

Anne looks very.....Pale...in the cover photo..
In fact, the whole photo seems distorted..almost a caricature.

Thank you, you got it, that is what the picture is trying to do, a caricature of her.

But as usual most people like to miss the point just to be able to feel offended and completely manipulate the entire thread for personal reasons.

That is becoming a trend lately around here I have seen many threads manipulated and twisted to fill personal agendas.

Get it people onces and for all is a Joke on behave of Ms. Coulter and her controversial figure.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Theres something wrong with that woman.

I called Jesse Jackson but not even he can exorcise the demons from that honky.

Well you know what they say... Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes right down to the bone.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is it time for my " Conservatives have a plausible cover for their homo-erotic thoughts in the body of Ann "the Man" Coulter" observation again?

Why do you folks think that photo doctored? I've seen her repeatedly: she is without any womanly curves, is elongated of limb to cartoonish levels, has an Adams Apple that sticks out further than mine and seems to fear the Sun on a vampire scale. Also, she's wearing white stockings people, get a grip!
Overall, she's gotten some of the simplest amongst us to actually read books, so in that, she and Hannity and O'Reilly are to be commended - even though those conservative book clubs buy in bulk and they get them for a $1, it's still reading!

Seek: not until you put her pic next to your Darth Maul avatar did I notice how much Coulter looks like Jar-Jar Binks!!!

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ohhh, OFF THE STREET, come on, since when is saying someone is pasty and white being a racist? Dont dissapoint me that way.

Anyway, i heard the Drudge show Sunday night (I do like him even though he's somewhat conservative, he isnt blind) He had Coulter on the air and she was going on and on and complaining how they picked the worst picture ever for the Time mag cover. He of course, was saying such a "nice looker" should have had a better shot in the cover. She was Pissed and I was glad.
It made my night.

By the way, the witches shoes were too much (I dont have anything against witches)

She kept complaining how "tiny" her head looked on the cover ha ha ha

Whats the matter, Anne, can dish it out but you cant take it? Anyways she thinks it was a liberal who snapped her picture and made her look grotesque.

I'd like to shake the hand of the photographer

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Dear all,

Can we stop calling Ann Coulter a "she"?

Ann Coulter is obviously a man dressed as a woman, what is known as a transvestite. The physiological signs are there.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join