It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our favorite, Ms. Coulter to make Time magazine and the "right" says the picture has been altere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Ann coulter is the Michael Moore of the Right... but less Amusing and definately less attractive... both sides need their propaganda

You can not HOPE to compare the two.

Ann Coulter backs her opinions with maticulously documented fact. Moore does nothing of the sort.

The only thing they have in common is the level of popularity they enjoy with their respective political parties.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This guy would be a more credible journalist than Ann.

BTW, Ann's pointy shoes really freak me out. My GF tried to buy some of those.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Veltro]

D

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Ann coulter is the Michael Moore of the Right... but less Amusing and definately less attractive... both sides need their propaganda

Ann Coulter backs her opinions with maticulously documented fact. Moore does nothing of the sort.

The only thing they have in common is the level of popularity they enjoy with their respective political parties.

Hmm..

download this interview with Coulter

Interview with Coulter

(To download click the "Free" column, wait about 30 seconds then the link to download will appear)

I think the two of them can be compared quite easily. Both tell facts and back them up and then twist the hell out of the facts.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is not a journalist and doesn't pretend to be one. She's a conservative author, columnist and commentator. Everyone knows she has a viewpoint, unlike the liberals who try to masquerade as fair unbiased journalists.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Both Ann and Mike get their facts... pick the ones they want to use, and present them in a way that furthers their political agenda... theres nothing wrong with that, because thats the way propaganda works...

I just dont like Ann coz i'm more leftist than most... i dont really like Moore either, but hey at least i can kinda relate to him.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This woman ordered Bush to nuke Canada for not worshipping him. She ordered Bush to kill anyone in the Middle East who wouldn't convert. She has repeatedly told people who don't agree with her to go to hell and join the other commies.(Colmes from hannity and Colmes being one of the best)

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A little sharp tongued.
She annoys me sometimes.
Other times she is funny, and quick witted.

I do wonder how the tiny stick legs can support that big head.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
This woman ordered Bush to nuke Canada for not worshipping him. She ordered Bush to kill anyone in the Middle East who wouldn't convert. She has repeatedly told people who don't agree with her to go to hell and join the other commies.(Colmes from hannity and Colmes being one of the best)

All of these sound like excellent ideas to me! What's the problem, or are you just complementing her?

[edit on 4/18/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Please can somebody feed the poor woman and give her a free pass to a tanning bed.

She looks like the ghost of the Christmas past.

I agree marge, she looks sickly! Very pasty, she needs some sun!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Documented fact? Are you kidding me? You need to read more.....and pay closer attention. Sheesh...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't mind Coulter being in the media spotlight. She's doing her best to make conservatives look bad. While Bush and his crew are doing a good job of that as well through their actions, Coulter with her ridiculous statements and genocide requests do more to sour moderates on the Republican party than any liberal media pundit could hope to.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
People like Anne live to divide the country. But to stay on topic...

I'd suspect her mustache was airbrushed out

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Be careful when talking about or criticizing how one looks. Some of us would think that those doing the criticizing are doing it because of lack of self-esteem.

The TIME's picture does not do Miss Coulter justice.
Quite literally, the picture sucks.
Personally, if I had anywhere close to the money she has, frankly, I would not care what and how people thought I looked.

All the pictures you can stand: www.anncoulter.org...
external image

seekerof

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What exactly does this woman do besides preach hate basted on political beliefs and try to divide the country? You can get rich doing that? Given our last two elections that is probably a dumb question

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't know if you can get rich off of it, but I think you would be better served by talking to Michael Moore.....

His infomercials better known as documentaries have taken most of you to the bank.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dear all,

I have to say that I was always under the impression that only men could have Adams Apples.

Cheers

BHR

p.s. AMM, She does not meticulously research her facts and if you want proof just let me know.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
What exactly does this woman do besides preach hate basted on political beliefs and try to divide the country?

Well, based on her picture, it looks like she throws up her food after every meal. Can anyone say Karen Carpenter????

C'mon lady, mix in a double cheeseburger every once in a while!

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If anyone thinks Ann was serious with her "nuke Canada" comments or anything such as that, then you don't understand her style of writing. The sarcasm is laid on so thick that its hard to not even notice. She uses humor to make some very interesting points, whether you agree with them or not.

I think its a travesty to compare Ann to that slob Michael Moore. Moore uses outright lies to inflame Americans. He even used the mother of a soldier who died just to push his political propaganda that Bush is Satan and the war in Iraq is wrong. I watched Farenheit 9/11 and I couldn't believe how many lies and half-truths he got away with.

If Ann Coulter is a little too far to the right for your taste, then check out Laura Ingraham. She's the Diet Coke to Coulter's regular. She's also better looking, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
AC is either ignorant or simply a liar.

She invents 'facts' to suit her rant of the moment and when picked up about it blusters in a manner that would credit the most partisan politician.

She is another small minded partisan bore - sadly all too common these days - who simply thinks (her/their) 'strength of will and determination' are a suitable substitute for wisdom and sense.

The sort of people who claim to be speaking 'common sense' without realising that true 'common sense' is rarely actually common and the stuff they spout rarely has anything to do with any actual 'sense' at all.

I look forward to people pulling the shutters down on her tedious aggressive little '15 minutes', she sure as hell hasn't added anything of worth to the world in her time.

(and yes I do find the hands/arms and adams apple suspicious)

[edit on 18-4-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Who cares if the image had been altered. If I want to look at hot woman, I will look a playboy, and not a time magazine

I don't really care if it were altered. I don't think Time should put someone on the cover and say she is not fair and balenced. It's a deliberate attack!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join