It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our favorite, Ms. Coulter to make Time magazine and the "right" says the picture has been altere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[url=http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm]http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm[/url

I say she might be your next president!

[edit on 17-4-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hehe Oy...She's gonna give us a bad name if she stays in the limelight.

Just a note for all of y'all who don't have any conservative friends/family members:

We don't all think that way.

Thank you and good night!
JJ

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember she had this really funny joke, what was it.....I think it was something like we should kill all the muslims in the Middle East..

Good time good times.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Please can somebody feed the poor woman and give her a free pass to a tanning bed.

She looks like the ghost of the Christmas past.

people I have not seem to get anywhere on TV where she is on............actually I have never seen her on TV. In what channels she hangs on.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Where is Dr Horacid when you need him?

I will read this issue for laughs only when i go to the doctors' and the issue is sitting there (free) on the coffee table

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is a wonderful American and I agree with her much more often than not. I'm so happy for her that she's made the cover of Time.

Marg, she usually appears on FOX and MSNBC but I haven't seen her recently on either.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Actually I have no seen her ever, and I watch the fox, and my husband likes MSNBC.

Yes dg, we know how Dr. Horacid seems to prefer ladies that look like her, ghostly and all.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If I could find a woman like Ann, I might actually consider marriage.
Just kidding.

Well, maybe.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Grady, You are too good looking for her. I've seen your avatar. Thats you right?
You can do much better

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Marg, if you need to see and hear Ann you can always consider purchasing the Ann Coulter talking doll: www.talkingpresidents.com.... You can hear some of her more famous quips there.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You are joking are you, that doll looks like Angie Dickinson I thing that was her name, remember from the "Police Woman" she was a detective, I used to watch her series.

That dolls doesn't look like her.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Comments from the "right" say that her picture was altered by liberals to make her look UGLY...... roflmao

ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Please can somebody feed the poor woman and give her a free pass to a tanning bed.

people I have not seem to get anywhere on TV where she is on............actually I have never seen her on TV. In what channels she hangs on.

First I would like to say I have no idea who this woman is.
Second NOT every woman wants brown skin. Some of us really do like our white skin. Your statement would lead one to believe that you don't like white woman. NO she does not need a tanning bed, but she does need to gain weight. She could have a problem gaining weight. Some women can eat and eat and never gain a pound.

I got to say I really took offense to to the tanning bed comment. There is nothing wrong with being white.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Personally, I like and respect Ann and all she has/is doing.
All this bashing does not really seem fair, as a person cannot help how they are born looking.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow - you liberals really need to take a long look in the mirror for making fun of her physical looks. It's pathetic.

Ann is a bit over the top for me, but I do get a kick out of some of her books, like How to talk to a liberal (if you must).

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ann coulter is the Michael Moore of the Right... but less Amusing and definately less attractive... both sides need their propaganda

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've read Slander and Treason, but I haven't read How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must) yet. I imagine it would be quite helpful using ATS though...

[edit on 4/18/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Now I don't like Ms Coulter and think she is a total waste of oxygen. I read these boards reguarly and try not take things too seriously. However I must question why because the woman is very light skinned you feel she looks like a ghost and must go to a tanning bed and darken herself.

Not everyone has or wants a dark/brown complexion. As a person who is extremely fair skinned and could not darken even if I "had a free pass to a tanning booth" and who has heard the "casper the ghost" comments my whole life I find your remarks offensive. I don't feel it was made in a racial sense like the poster above because your too intelligent for that, but I find it offensive all the same.

Now I know your hispanic, and if your like my girlfriend, darker skinned. If it were a hispanic woman in the picture and someone said she was invisible in the dark and needed to be dipped in bleach you would be outraged and up in arms.

With all due respects Marg please think before you make remarks like that. There are many different kinds of people on this board and some may find your "joke" to be crude and offensive.

I'm sorry I had to call you on that and I hope you understand my feelings and that it is not a personal attack on you, I would have written this to anyone who made such a remark. Thanks.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Veltro]

D

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If she's able to make the front cover of Time, I'd like to see them put Jon Stewart on the front cover of their magazine sometime. Even though he's on the Comedy Channel, I'd say he's more credible than any other "journalist" (if you dare consider Coulter one) from both wings of politics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join