It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Greetz!

I'm a 36 years old father, husband, lover, student of Information technologies (at my age!) and author of science fiction and fantasy stories. I stumbled upon this forum when searching for information regarding a strange observation my brother did once and which he refers to as an "UFO-sighting".

I must admit that I've found truckloads of interesting topics and discussions here, so I'm happy to join. And perhaps I'll gather courage to make a post or two. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find great stuff here for future sf-stories.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Greeting's Starfish

Welcome to the zany world of ATS and i hope that u will be made feel welcome here, and will make up your own mind on what u think of the place!

Names Gryffen and if u need a hand with anything then please just post or feel free to u2u me!

Have a good day

Gryff

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret!

I hope you enjoy your time here. By what you have told us, it seems you will be in the Aliens & UFOs section. We needed more in there. So once again, welcome.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Welcome........you WILL find what you need here....

On a side-note.....I love the way Swedish people talk/type......calm and straight forward, not like most of the world with their "Yo wassup, gr8, Im a seeng UFIs in tha scy and iz soooooo cooooool....".....

what a rant....I'm ashamed of myself

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Welcome starfish...

We'd love to read some of your stories... So if you have the time... feel free to put them on the board.

Have a lot of fun, don't be nervous... we all started out as newbies at some point in time... there's nothing to be scared of...

Welcome again and have a nice stay.

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi Starfish, welcome!
Look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome...........

You will have no problems finding sci-fi material here.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
HI and welcome to the world of OZ la la la la

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
Welcome to Above Top Secret!

I hope you enjoy your time here. By what you have told us, it seems you will be in the Aliens & UFOs section. We needed more in there. So once again, welcome.

Thanks. Yes, it was a UFO issue that brought me here in the first place, but there seems to be a lot of other interesting topics as well, so I think I'll hang around in most of them actually

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starfish

I must admit that I've found truckloads of interesting topics and discussions here, so I'm happy to join. And perhaps I'll gather courage to make a post or two. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find great stuff here for future sf-stories.

What courage? Look at some of the rediculous posts here (myself included). There is no need to be bashfull about posting. Nobody is judging you (well that's not true). No quality person will judge you. Regardless, welcome, and have fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Welcome........you WILL find what you need here....

On a side-note.....I love the way Swedish people talk/type......calm and straight forward, not like most of the world with their "Yo wassup, gr8, Im a seeng UFIs in tha scy and iz soooooo cooooool....".....

what a rant....I'm ashamed of myself

Haha, well in some writer forums I'm in, you get a verbal kick in the face for using such language.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Haha, well in some writer forums I'm in, you get a verbal kick in the face for using such language.

Just as it should be

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by chebob]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie

What courage? Look at some of the rediculous posts here (myself included). There is no need to be bashfull about posting. Nobody is judging you (well that's not true). No quality person will judge you. Regardless, welcome, and have fun.

Ok, Freddie, I'll take a look at some of your ridiculous posts and maybe I'll feel better

But really, It was just a feeble, typically swedish attempt to make a humble, low-profile entrance...

And by the way, thanks to all for this welcome party. Now, bring out the beers please - it's damn hot here...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
*Passing a beer to my new modest Swedish friend* Sorry, I'm not sure what beer they drink in Sweden, I like to provide the correct drink to my friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

And by the way, thanks to all for this welcome party. Now, bring out the beers please - it's damn hot here...

I'll take care of the beers, welcome to ATS starfish. I look forward to reading your posts.

It's so damn hot in here because TC is always sneaking up the thermostat, he's used to that southern heat.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. I am anxious to hear your brothers story.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

top topics

join