It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien language?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The book Chariots of the Gods delves into most of this stuff and answers a lot of the FAQ... a good idea to read it if you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Try to decode this. It is from the Essassani. Not sure if it is "Universal" but i feel im supposed to show it and someone is supposed to decode the message.

It says..."The quarantine of Earth ends in the year ?l
Be prepared for the possibility of a contact event in the fall of ?o"
Where I wasn't sure of the symbols I put a question mark.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wow, how did you do that? i could only get it do decode into numbers?? And i believe your translation, because that page had to do with the quarantine

GOOD JOB!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
lol, it's just a simple cryptogram, nothing alien about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Has anyone ever stumbled across some website or something that claimed to have some alien language? I'm not worried about the authenticity of it yet, I'm just curious.

Although this response to your inquiry may not fall in line with your expectations, i thought it worth mentioning that according to the ancient civilizations, language was shared with them from external entities, from outside their immediate social circles. But this is only according the writings of those who were closer to their time than us. However, this does not mean there is not truth in it. Just a thought i thought is worth sharing.

Also, the possibility exists that perhaps humans need to "change" somewhat before we are capable of dialogue on alien's levels.

as for "Eusshu" i have not heard of it before reading this thread, and thanks to the author for me having been introduced to a new thing. Reasons like this is what i love about ATS. As for the word "Eusshu", i can offer little on the subject, sorry.

Who's who perhaps? uhssue

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I've added the missing years to what was already decoded by Astrithr.

The whole text said:

"The quarantine of Earth ends in the year 2012

Be prepared for the possibility of a contact event in the fall of 2015"

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
never mind, delete this post.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

That was pretty cool. Personally I am not a believer until i actually experience or see it for myself, but it has interesting ideas that seem to make sence.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Can someone tell me what that symbol means. Its most likely something my imagination made up since it popped into my head around 3 years ago while I was playing outside. Most likely the image wont be there cause I'm really bad at putting stuff on the net so I will describe it. It is a big circle with another smaller cycle perfectly in the middle of it, and there are 8 symmetrical even smaller cycles in the gap between the two circles. And there is a long line at a diagonal from bottom left to top right, and goes through two of the tiny circles as well as the two bigger circles. I don't know why but I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was so beautiful. I hope someone can help and I hope the image did go up

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CloudlessKnight

yea is saw probably the same vid you did and heard about the language i want to try and learn it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The wensite listed earlier in this thread www.anomolies-unlimited.com is very informative and useful. I accessed the site and downloaded the 209 page Voynich Manuscript to my documents section on my computer. I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in downloading a copy of it and helping to study it to maybe find some common themes in how and why it was written to possibly come up with ways to decipher it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I created my own many years ago. It not only has it's own symbols to represent letters but it also has it own translations.

It's fun to set it to the default font for my computer. That way no one else can use it but I can read it with no problem.

Ishirkian Computer 01

Ishirkian Computer 02

Here's a character chart:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I was thinking of starting a thread, but I will just add to this one. I honestly believe ET language is as detailed as all the languages on Earth. Ufology constantly assumes ET's communicate with this simple deep meaning phrases or short sentences.

I bet ET's are as articulate as they come, and it is much more than, "take me to your leader." As much debate as we have in politics and business, I would tend to think ET, if any communication with Earth would be the same as we debate with each other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join