It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sino/Russian Collusion and Plan for War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe that America is in for a run for it's money here in not a so distant future.

First, I know this about Putin: Putin was a very accomplished and decorated member, and eventually the leader of a group of men and women whose task and purpose in life it was to utterly hate and destroy America. The training and mindstate of these men and women that facilitated this hatred for America is strong to the point that it could not be overcome by a simple shift in global focus.

Putin hates America with every fiber of his being, and though he is a highly skilled diplomat and statesman, he is still a spy. A spy of the highest caliber, who will always attempt to convince others that he is what he actually is not.

What is China waiting for? What they have always been waiting for. A very opportune moment to move to strike. China would not choose to engage in a long, protracted war, but would rather do its business in a very overwhelming and deliberate way.

I believe that both leaderships of Russia and China know that to take on the might of America would be difficult, but I also can see how they would notice that we are waning socially and economically, which I believe is a being facilitated intentionally as a prepatory phase of battle.

In a few short years, America will be caught wanting. We will be on the economic downslope, and our society will be questioning its own motives and goals even more than it is currently. We will effectively have lost our motivation and spirit to a great degree.'

If I am right, and China and Russia do wish us harm and attempt to cause it, who will win? Somewhat of a rhetorical question, but I don't believe that blind patriotism without the benefit of reason can be a logical defense at this point.

Powers shift. Influence shifts. All in due time. America will not last forever, just like all other great societies have fallen before us. The brightest flame burns quickest, and we should remember the lessons others have learned.

The question is, when inevitabilty rears its ugly head, will we stand and fight together for America, or will we fall divided? We still have a choice.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What can i say, US is the superpower of the world, every country want to become a superpower will want to kill us, but once they kill us a new superpower will take over, and history will repeat itself AGAIN! unless we united as a race, how about an United Earth everyone???

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thats the whole problem with being "King Of The Hill", everybody wants to see you knocked off. Nobody wants to be on the pointy end of "full spectrum dominance," nobody wants to be lorded over by an arrogant hyperpower.

If it happens we have noone but ourselves to blame, once we were a peaceable republic, now we've become an empire. The price will be glassed cities and radioactive fallout. Welcome to the future...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
What can i say, US is the superpower of the world, every country want to become a superpower will want to kill us, but once they kill us a new superpower will take over, and history will repeat itself AGAIN! unless we united as a race, how about an United Earth everyone???

I agree. This would be a good goal. The problem we have now is that every country or leadership has it's own conception of how this United Earth should be run. Also, in order for it to run there must be leadership, but there also must be access to resources. War will be fought over resources, and ultimate control over those resources.

I sometimes liken human social evolution to the progression of an individual through their lives. I think right now, the Human race is about age eleven. We don't want to share our toys, we think we know everything, and we have no concept of history as it relates to our lives now.

We need to go through some growing pains before we can realize that some of what our forefathers said was right, and also that we can learn from the mistakes they have made.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I might be missing something here, but how is this a government or military project?

Enlighten me, cause I'm seriously not seeing any type sourcings indicating that this is a military or government project. Accordingly, project is different from policy.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, there isn't really a forum under which this topic belongs. I posted it under what I thought came closest.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I believe that America is in for a run for it's money here in not a so distant future.

- I agree that the USA is, unwittingly, probably doing everything it can at the moment to ensure this happens.

I do not agree that this has to end up in conflict.

First, I know this about Putin: Putin was a very accomplished and decorated member, and eventually the leader of a group of men and women whose task and purpose in life it was to utterly hate and destroy America. The training and mindstate of these men and women that facilitated this hatred for America is strong to the point that it could not be overcome by a simple shift in global focus.

Putin hates America with every fiber of his being, and though he is a highly skilled diplomat and statesman, he is still a spy. A spy of the highest caliber, who will always attempt to convince others that he is what he actually is not.

- I'm sorry but IMO this is just risible nonsense.

Putin was a senior KGB official. Just like the 'spy chief' in any other country his principle concern was his own country.

I just do not buy this silly nonsensical conjecture, IMO his life did not and never has revolved around a hatred of any country, least of all the USA.

Where do you get this stuff from?

What is China waiting for? What they have always been waiting for. A very opportune moment to move to strike. China would not choose to engage in a long, protracted war, but would rather do its business in a very overwhelming and deliberate way.

- Hmmm, paranoia seems to run deep in this post.

Maybe China is doing what China really always does, stay local, be patient, attempt to negotiate her problems and take a long term view that involves a time frame that comes from being in existance for at least 4 or 5 millenia rather than just over a mere 200yrs+.

I believe that both leaderships of Russia and China know that to take on the might of America would be difficult, but I also can see how they would notice that we are waning socially and economically, which I believe is a being facilitated intentionally as a prepatory phase of battle.

- The only people "intentionally facilitating" a US economic decline are the dingbats in charge of the US economy who, rather childishly, seem to think they can go on with their grotesque borrowing (from the rest of the world) binge indefinitely and never face the consequences.

We will effectively have lost our motivation and spirit to a great degree.'

- Do you mean when the economic chickens come home to roost your right-wing leaders will be exposed as the liars and destroyers they actually are?
How is this anyone else's fault?

If I am right, and China and Russia do wish us harm and attempt to cause it, who will win? Somewhat of a rhetorical question, but I don't believe that blind patriotism without the benefit of reason can be a logical defense at this point.

- Why assume it is in Russia or China's interest to "do you harm"?
They, like everyone else, have an interest in seeing the USA economically stable and peaceable, not paranoidly seeing threats all around them (despite there being not a single credible one.....go look at how the USA has just about outspent every military budget in the world combined for decades!
Duuuuh!), or at war with them or doing anything to disrupt the trade all benefit from.

Powers shift. Influence shifts. All in due time. America will not last forever, just like all other great societies have fallen before us. The brightest flame burns quickest, and we should remember the lessons others have learned.

- Yeah but it doesn't have to be that way.
You could attempt to live up to the ideals your leaders once had (even some of the right-wing ones) where the world genuinely entered into a period of peaceful cooperation without anyone attempting to dominate.
A situation the world has never seen before and where notions of loss of power as before become moot.

The question is, when inevitabilty rears its ugly head, will we stand and fight together for America, or will we fall divided? We still have a choice.

- I think this is an utterly false choice, admittedly one some in the USA are hell-bent on trying to force the American people into making but still in the end a pointless appeal to the US people to give themselves over to their worst instincts and paranoia.

.....and if they do then maybe all these terrible predictions will come true as the innate self-harming and ultimately suicidal nature of such paranoid 'thinking' becomes apparant.

....oh, and beyond all the sadly funny rhetoric you've yet to give us anything that backs up your proposition that the Russians and Chinese are colluding for war to bring about a US downfall.

Shall we all sing 'Nobody loves me' now?

[edit on 17-4-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Ark has moved to Asia. There will be the next seat of power.

top topics

join