It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you for this forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thank you for creating a forum that let's me indulge in my beliefs, my interests. I will forever post in this forum until the day arises that none of us can. My interest in the Paranormal is growing and it makes me happy, proud that we can all talk to each other about it, actually have a conversation with someone who shares the same beliefs, interests as we all do. Finally, we can debate and have a great time. I'm sure they are things I don't know about, but I will learn and that's what I want to do. Learn about everything I can concerning this forum. I believe this to be a movement and we are in the righteous chair. And no one, not even our Government can take that away from us. Again, thank you.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by Jugglin Ninja]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jugglin Ninja!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

Now I dare you to tear yourself away from your computer!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Welcome Jugglin Ninja. So are you a ninja that juggles, or do you juggle ninjas?

Nice intro, and don't be shy. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Glad you could find us, enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome, Jugglin

Never fear....as many of us can attest to, there is never enough time to be on ATS and when you are on, time FLIES!!!

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only problem I'm faced with right now is having the time to browse through this forum. I mean, I'm in love with this forum. But time henders me on doing much. I really would like to spend the time and look through this vast forum but time is against me. But, I'll try to post as much as I can.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Jugglin Ninja]

top topics

join