It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Your Favourite Car?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Mc LAREN

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

Vauxhall VX220

Lotus Elise

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My car.

1991 honda CRX

1.8L acura integra LS block
1.6L acura XSI head

Too many mods to list.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Civic Vtec 2.5L (a monster)

Cold, not to burst your bubble,
but that Civic is a 1.6L B16A motor, DOHC VTEC.

( i know, i got the same motor in my CRX...) lol

The new Civics have a 2.0L DOHK K20 motor. (that's just top trim levels like the SI.)
the rest are using varients of the older D15 and D16 motors.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
owning a Kawasaki Ninja and R1
it would have to be the Aston Martin Vanquish V12

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You want to talk monsters, I have a 78/79 Pontiac Firebird with a 400 bored 30 over! That is a monster, not too mention my overall favorite car. As I have my nearly Classic! Now to just restore it back into top shape.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Personally I like Pintos and Yugos, but heh, I'll settle for a Dalorian or Cobra or even a Toyota Supra

Magestica

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Huuuummmm....Supras are the shiznit...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
You want to talk monsters, I have a 78/79 Pontiac Firebird with a 400 bored 30 over! That is a monster, not too mention my overall favorite car. As I have my nearly Classic! Now to just restore it back into top shape.

Lol,

I agree, I have a 4 bolt main 454 to drop in my crew cab chevy truck...

wanna see some real skyline shizz?
check this out. this is my dream car.

www.exvitermini.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Advisor, your a Firebird Fan?! Rock on man! what do you think of mine? I listed up there a bit in the thread

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
right click and save as...

movies.exvitermini.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think we oughta get to together and see whos goes the fastest! Who knows, maybe we can start an ATS raceing Circut, that would be great!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think we oughta get to together and see whos goes the fastest! Who knows, maybe we can start an ATS raceing Circut, that would be great!

Lol,
Ride with me, and you'll see jesus so much,
you'll think he's my braking marker...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
im not madly into cars(i ride race reps) but is the "Shelby Cobra" worthy of your garage?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So long as the seat belts work and you let me put a roll cage in really fast, that sounds good. But I prefur that I drive. Have you ever gone 140+ w/o nitris? I can get an attachment for the engine, my friend has a NOS kit for a 400. But I would be going closer to 200 then! And I need to put that cage inmy car still, along with the five points.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So long as the seat belts work and you let me put a roll cage in really fast, that sounds good. But I prefur that I drive. Have you ever gone 140+ w/o nitris? I can get an attachment for the engine, my friend has a NOS kit for a 400. But I would be going closer to 200 then! And I need to put that cage inmy car still, along with the five points.

I went 140 once on the street. mostly to ditch this gangbanger wannabe following me. (long story) lol
you gotta remember tacked out a honda runs more power in the high RPM range, (built like F1 cars more then nascar)

so for us a nos kit is better to make up for our lack of torque.

I know a few guys who build a really good 6 - 8 point roll cage, (i'm building a standard 6 pt.)

it should go smoothe

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Follow me if you can keep up! Cause I like to go, and I don't much use the brakes...situation depending of course. So get used to seeing my Bird fly away...far far away..

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Follow me if you can keep up! Cause I like to go, and I don't much use the brakes...situation depending of course. So get used to seeing my Bird fly away...far far away..

well, let's see the birdy birdy on a circuit...

we'll have some fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey James, I really dont think you should rebuild the 305. The 305 was a smogger engine. I would just go down to the junk yard and get a old 350 out of some Caprice, rebuild it and drop it in your Firebird.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
Hey James, I really dont think you should rebuild the 305. The 305 was a smogger engine. I would just go down to the junk yard and get a old 350 out of some Caprice, rebuild it and drop it in your Firebird.

Shiii,
I got an extra 4 bolt main 350 that needs to be rebuilt,
james? want it for cheap?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh hears a pretty cool project. I know of a company that you can buy a kit from that lets yoou drop in a Grand National engine into a Chevette. You may be wondering tat the car would blow up with that much power but you have to swap axles and rearend to make it last.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by jetsetter]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join