It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq and the ET gate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Wow is this the reason.Why bush wants the anunnaki to come here?.For the NWO?.Either way trouble waters are ahead in the comming months and years

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is some really strange stuff.. LOL I dont know If I can in all honesty say that I believe this... mabey I'm just "conditioned" too thoroughly...The Crop's dont even look real...and whos this guy doing the narration?

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I sometimes think if we're too conditioned nowadays to call stupid and moronic ideas...well...stupid and moronic. We're expected to show our "progressive thinking" and "acceptance" even at the cost of feeling stupid for having encouraged people who so obviously have emotional issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I actually had this Michael Salla as a professor when I attended American University in the mid-late 90's...I would of never thought he would write something like this...HE seemed like a straight forward person and he never mentioned any of this in class ever. I think the class he taught was a Peace and Conflict Resolution class. We discussed a lot of current events and things but never once heard him talk about ET's or any of this. I guess he was maybe afraid he'd lose his job...who knows. An interesting read nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

join