It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Time and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Annunaki

Can you add any more detail? It sounds to me like you were aware of being out of body, which all people do regularly, but are usually unaware of. As children we tend to be more naturally aware than we are when we start growing up and "learn" that we can't really do that.

Alien encounters normally and frequently occur while we are out of body also, but not everyone has alien encounters, and most who do are unaware or hardly aware of them.

I remember everything... pretty much. but I used to think that it was OBEs the I was having, but I couldn't figure out why it was There was a period between when I was awake and aware, and when I felt the whole bit about floating back onto my bed. It still creeps me out to this day because I remember everything around those moments but they're like big black voids in my mind. All I remember was a sense of ...not fear, but an ominous vulnerability on my part. It still happens to me to this day, but it's alot more stranger now. Usually after it happens, I wake up with odd-shaped scratches and marks on my face, wrists, and hands. I've heard of situations where this happens to abductees and what nots, which is why I ruled out OBEs long ago.

Anyways, its hard for me to add more details because, as I said, its a big black void in my memory. If it will help, I can tell you about a more recent experience though. It's kinda long so I wait to see what you have to say about this message first : )

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by hogepr
I was puzzled as my TV had never done that before, and nor has it since. I noticed the humming noise again which was much louder.. just 10 minutes after the screen had turned blue I felt dizzy and noxious, slightly frightened I went out into my hallway heading towards the stairs.

Low frequencies produced by electrical devices can cause nausea, vomiting and unexpected bowel movements. It's the basis of LERF technology (Low Energy Radio Frequency) that has been employed by our governments as well as governments around the world. A power surge in your house could have caused your television to emit an extremely low frequency and you ultimately felt the effects. I would go to a doctor and get checked up. LERF can produce some damaging effects on the body.

this effect happened to all the electronic apliances in my house once during a power failure. it was very strange first all the lights in my house got extremely bright, some went out, the AC motor revved really loud, and the 20kHz whine that a t.v. usually produces, got extremely intense. Then it all stopped and the lights dimmed really low. the A.C. motor started giving of that loud 60Hz hum. and my tv was on, but there wasnt enough power for the screen to scan, so there was a slow moving blueish white line from the electron beam that swept lazily across the screen and there was a very low humming as if the 20kHz tone had dropped to barely 20Hz. If this happened to the other electronic appliances in your house that night, then you probably experience a power surge/ near failure. If not, I would say that the reason your t.v. did that was because something outside of your house disrupted the radiowaves that your t.v. was recieving. the blue screen is a default function for severy t.v.s when they dont recieve a signal. being that this rarely happens, I would like to say that a complete dead field effect would be caused by the electromagnetic emissions/disruptions reported during abductions and sightings. I am curious, where do you live? because there is government funded underground experimental aircraft that use something called electrogravitics. You may have simply witnessed the field disruption created by this effect being utilized in one of these aircraft passing over you. If this is the case, I would consider yourself privledged that you got to witness the effect of an aircraft that many debunkers (being debunkers) claim doesnt exist! wow that was a mouthful...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Annunaki

Originally posted by Annunaki

Anyways, its hard for me to add more details because, as I said, its a big black void in my memory. If it will help, I can tell you about a more recent experience though. It's kinda long so I wait to see what you have to say about this message first : )

It is difficult to get a good idea of what is happening to you except for how much it sounds like you are having out of body experiences. Having an OBE really just means that you are AWARE of being out of your body. We all go out of body all the time, or at any time.

When we are out of body (as well as in body) we have spiritual experiences with all and any of our family, friends and acquaintances, all of the time. We literally live a spiritual existence parallel to our physical one.

For some people, the others involved in our spiritual existence, whether we are aware of that existence or not, are not only people from this planet, but from others as well.

Human to human, we don't help each other very much to be more spiritually aware of each other. But if we have experiences with further advanced people, they can help us use our natural abilities of awareness more than we can achieve on our own. That is why people notice a personal heightened psychic sense around the times of the alien encounters they become aware of.

If you would like me to review your experiences further, I am happy to and would like to hear. I will tell you what I think based on my own experience, but you really have to look into your own through your own mind, for your own understanding. Try to think for yourself, and try to think naturally and simply.

You can email me or U2U if you like for privacy.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to send you a U2U but there is some kind of thing that says I can only recieve U2Us. My email is [email protected] though. So it would be cool if you and I talked about this through that medium.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It is difficult to get a good idea of what is happening to you except for how much it sounds like you are having out of body experiences. Having an OBE really just means that you are AWARE of being out of your body. We all go out of body all the time, or at any time.

When we are out of body (as well as in body) we have spiritual experiences with all and any of our family, friends and acquaintances, all of the time. We literally live a spiritual existence parallel to our physical one.

For some people, the others involved in our spiritual existence, whether we are aware of that existence or not, are not only people from this planet, but from others as well.

That is exactly what the 4th dimension I was talking about is. Thanks for explaining. I too have met and talked to beings Out of Body if you want to call it that. I also had them manifest to me as I would be seeing you physically.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been said, but I wonder if the Aliens can abduct people and wipe their memories of the event, why couldn't they replace the missing time with a mundane memory of the time they were being probed, or whatever? That way people wouldn't realize they even had missing time.

Not saying I disbelieve people with missing time, just wondered about why they wouldn't fill in the gaps of memory with something.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by daboga75
Not saying I disbelieve people with missing time, just wondered about why they wouldn't fill in the gaps of memory with something.

Erasing memory is easy. Filling it has to be exact. People will notice any problems in their memories, any gaps any issues will be well queried. It's an art form to create memories, and you can't mimic life.

Easier to just delete it and say to hell with em all.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It does happen. Memory is resilient though. this is why people remember at all. As the human's mind evolves, it will become aware of everything that happens to it. The conscious mind can be tweaked because it is composed of neurons, and physical matter. The subconcious mind cannot be easily tweaked, if at all. And it never forgets

<< 1   >>

join