It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Time and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sure that the topic of "lost" or "missing time" has been discussed many times but I wanted to bring up my own experience with "Missing Time".

It was 4 or 5 years ago during midsummer at about 10:00 pm. I was watchin TV and heard a low humming noise but since I have a slight case of tinnitus I paid little attention to the noise (as it was just a very slight humming noise, though I should have noticed that it wasn't giving me a headache). About an hour and a half into watching "Dances with Wolves" my relatively new TV had scribbled (as if you turned to a channel you didnt have) then the screen turned blue (which is an option to choose to see in order to avoid the scribbling screen). I was puzzled as my TV had never done that before, and nor has it since. I noticed the humming noise again which was much louder.. just 10 minutes after the screen had turned blue I felt dizzy and noxious, slightly frightened I went out into my hallway heading towards the stairs.

I never made it to the staircase. My older sister had awakened me in the second story bathroom. The time went from 11:55 pm to 4:30 am. To this day I have no idea what happend but is a probable cause for my interest in Aliens. I'd like to post a link to a famous Abduction story dealing with missing time: www.subversiveelement.com...
it's about barney and betty hill and their abduction. They too experienced mising time and after being hypnotised they had explained a great abduction story. Even if you had read this case before, it is quite interesting. Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Hoge

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I also had this type of exprience.I Remember i went to sleep in my bedroom but i woke up in my drawing room and my parents argued that i slept in my drawing room all night.I still dont know what happened to me on that night btw i was 15 yrs old when it happened and also i heard a humming noisew one night i was too scared to even go out and look for the source of the noise.I reccomend you go through hypnosis.May be this exprience has to do with my interest in aliens
and being a member at ATS

[edit on 17-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hogepr

Based on what you wrote, it could have been an alien experience and it sounds to me like it was. But your post is not enough to go on.

Have you had any other similar strange experiences before or since, including in your dreams? Also, does anybody else in your family report any such events?

I know from my own experiences that perceptions of missing and extra time are results of dimensional technologies used by advanced life during encounters with their human contacts.

I sometimes hear the hum of what I know to be alien crafts. Sometimes the hum is a sensation that vibrates your eardrums that others in the proximity cannot feel or hear.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't want to sound too skeptical, but here is a way to test your experience.

1) Did any one report a sighting at the same time as your exerience?

2) Was there any other witnesses at all?

If the answer to these is No, then I wouldn't make to much of it. Our brains have a way of playing tricks on us. I've had times like these (not missing time), where you could have sworn you saw something, but no one else saw it. It occured to me when I was under alot of stress. I also have a brother who used to sleep walk. One time he walked a quarter of a mile away, and was knocking on peoples doors asking for help. He still does not remember this.

I'm not saying abductions don't happen. The Betty and Barney Hill case has held up over decades. But I wouldn't make more out of it unless there is other evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hal9000

Good thinking for most kinds of suspect stories. However, when it comes to alien experiences, the aliens regularly single the contactees out. They get them alone for the experience and exclude the awareness of all others not meant to be included. Only the people who the aliens want to see them, see them.

Even if the event occurs in a crowd of people, it is no problem for the aliens to remain hidden from all but their human subjects. If you happen to be the subject, when you see the aliens, you might also see that absolutely everything and everybody else within your field of vision is "frozen" in time, like the pause button pushed on the VCR.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello Earth Sister. I've read a few of your posts in other threads, and find them interesting. I can tell that you’re trying to help, and only have good intentions. But, you’re suggesting to the author the idea of being abducted when they haven't described anything other than missing time. Although, being posted under this forum suggests he/she may be indicating that. Let's wait to hear the story.

I have to admit that I think we are being visited, but I am skeptical of all the abductions. I find it hard to believe that these beings could come to my house, and abduct me without anyone else seeing the craft, or noticing something going on. A lot of alleged abduction cases occur during the night, and there have been many studies on this that explain this phenomenon.

Present company excluded, I do think there are people that are troubled, and it has nothing to do with aliens. I think blaming it on abductions is not getting to the root of the problem. IMHO, I think I would leave this up to the professionals to help those people out.

Let’s not debate the issue, and wait and hopefully the author will elaborate.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
up until I was about 8 years old, i remember that I would be in my room playing with toys and what not, and the next thing i'd know, I found myself feeling as though I was floating down onto my bed with my eyes closed, paralysed. then I would wake up and find that it was like midnight.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I beg your pardon, Hal9000. My posts in this thread are perfectly appropriate. I don't know hogepr or what happened to him/her. We can only go by what s/he says, which I stated and asked clarifying questions.

I offered what I know about personally, firsthand, in direct response to the request. I guess you didn't like that, but it's up to hogepr to decide if what I said holds any personal meaning for him/her.

Alien visitation is not abduction. Perhaps you assume that I am suggesting to the author that s/he's been hurt somehow by alien life, similar to all the horror stories widely spread. But if you've read my posts, you know that is not my take. I see no signs of troubles, and no harm in discussions with this person.

Understandably, most people underestimate the amount of visitation and personal contact going on between individual humans and the visiting races. The numbers are MUCH greater than is publicly apparent yet. Although lots of kinds of strange things can happen that do not involve or indicate possible alien life, missing time certainly suggests an advanced technological element and needs to be looked at further, in more open ways.

I happen to know a little bit about the alien races and how contact happens, because I have been experiencing it and learning little things from the aliens all my life. If you just want to wait in the dark for your professionals to clue you in, stay right where you are and be happy with how much you are learning from them already. But I hope you don't suggest to others that they should wait quietly in place with you. Some of us are already way ahead.

I believe ATS supports progression and discourages suppression, and that is why I like to participate in discussions here.

[edit on 4/17/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Annunaki

Can you add any more detail? It sounds to me like you were aware of being out of body, which all people do regularly, but are usually unaware of. As children we tend to be more naturally aware than we are when we start growing up and "learn" that we can't really do that.

Alien encounters normally and frequently occur while we are out of body also, but not everyone has alien encounters, and most who do are unaware or hardly aware of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Earthsister,
I have a couple months ago fell asleep and I had found bruises on my thighs and by my knee caps.I asked my wife if she had any recollection and she had said no, whatsoever.I felt as if I had no reason for it,and I woke up as if I went nutty.I questioned her as if she did it but she said,no way!I woke up and felt vulnerable/violated.Any input on this scenario?I would wake up with headaches.And it felt like somebody cracked me in the back of the head hard.I woke up with my equilibrium/balance all out of wack.Any experiences like this let me know please?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
most people usually loose about 9 minutes- 2 hour (usually 1-2h) so u were probily brought back (assuming u were actually abducted) more around like 1-2 am or something just woke up around 4:30

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
menguard

Your report does not sound alien-related to me. Even if you had alien-related events before or after this, those would not support any indication that this event was alien-related. In fact, if you told me that you saw an alien craft or an alien face during such an episode, I would consider that your alien contacts were checking to see what the heck was the matter with you.

It sounds like you were throwing yourself around in a deep sleep and gave yourself a concussion, which would indicate seizures, not aliens. There could be other medical reasons for each of the things you mention also. I think it would be an excellent idea to ask your doctor what he thinks, just to rule out anything potentially serious.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hogepr
I was puzzled as my TV had never done that before, and nor has it since. I noticed the humming noise again which was much louder.. just 10 minutes after the screen had turned blue I felt dizzy and noxious, slightly frightened I went out into my hallway heading towards the stairs.

Low frequencies produced by electrical devices can cause nausea, vomiting and unexpected bowel movements. It's the basis of LERF technology (Low Energy Radio Frequency) that has been employed by our governments as well as governments around the world. A power surge in your house could have caused your television to emit an extremely low frequency and you ultimately felt the effects. I would go to a doctor and get checked up. LERF can produce some damaging effects on the body.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
I believe ATS supports progression and discourages suppression, and that is why I like to participate in discussions here.
[edit on 4/17/2005 by EarthSister]

Earth Sister, I am by no means trying to supress your opinion. I enjoy reading your posts the same as everyone else. But the moto of this site is to "Deny Ignorance". IMO, this means to look at all the facts, and not jump to conclusions.

Simulacra, that is a good point about possibly LERF causing the problem. If this happens frequently, it is worth looking into. EMF fields from power lines have also been a controversy as to a possible cause of many ailments, but nothing has been proven.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As far as LERF is concerned nausea which of course can lead to vomiting is possible however the involentary bowel movement theary was tested by Mythbusters and one of the countries leading audio techs tried this theory out and was led to the conclusion it was an urban legend. Going further people hearing low frequency sounds that have symptoms similiar to yours often times have inner ear problems that can lead to deafness. ( loosley translated if it happens again go to a doctor and get your hearing checked ) I personally work with a fellow who woke up one morning feeling dizzy and hearing a strange buzzing sound , after a few minutes the sound went away as well as 75% of his hearing. Now every time a big storm front comes in or if the atmospheric pressure changes to quickly he gets so dizzy he cant stand up and has been known to fall down a few times. For those of you looking for a conspiracy ill also add this getlemen worked on setting up high security systems at los alamos when he was younger , ive still yet to ask him what he was protecting.......

Ill warn you the rest of this post is long but perhaps informative.........

However as to the other subject i can interject my own experiences and perhaps that may assist you. Through out my life i have had several sleep related disorders , sleep walking being one of the main ones. As a child i would lay down and the next thing i knew in a dream state i would see all sorts of things someimes aliens abducting me other times i would see just about anything imaginable. As i was having these dreams i would get up and move around the house and sometimes outside the house , in the morning i would awake in some of the oddest places sometimes i had bruises or marks on my body and of course my memory of the evening would be blurry. If the dreams had abductions in them i of course awoke very paranoid and jumpy. These incidents where not abductions of course but a combination of a lucid dream and sleep walking. A few of my sleep walking experiences have led to injuries and a few of them have been very dangerous. For example my son found me one time at 3am standing on a 5 gallon bucket on top of a 15ft step ladder washing the windows in our living room he woke his mom who told me it was time to go to bed the windows could wait , i climbed down the ladder and layed down on the floor and was back into normal sleep mode.

Unfortuenetly sleep walking isnt the only thing i have had incidents of , sleep paralysis is another one of my down falls. For the longest time i had no idea what it was and i just choked it up to nightmares or lucid dreams. When in sleep paralysis you wake up but you dont really wake up , the body is asleep but the mind is semi awake , enough for your eyes to open and see your surroundings. Since your body is asleep you feel paralyzed and cant move , additionaly you get the feeling your not alone , like something is in the room with you and then you start to see shadows move or think you do. In my cases im assuming i just eventually pass out from the terror or the part of my mind that wakes to see my suroundings somehow just goes back to sleep. There have been some real freaky incedents with sleep paraylsis one of which i swear i woke up and saw what looked like a half goat half man creature sitting on my chest (luckily i was paralyized or i would have pissed myself ).The next day i was freaked out when i woke up but later that day i remebered a drawing i had seen from medieval times showing a woman laying in bed with the same creature i had seen sitting on her chest. What had happened is i had an episode of sleep paralisis and in the back of my mind i pulled that image out and in my half dream half awake state my mind imagined the creature just as i had seen in the drawing.

Another disorder which has not happened enough to me in life to really research is some type of mini sleep seizure. In my past i have been awaken by girlfriends as they are terrified becuase they have just woke up and the bed was shaking violently. Oddly enough after im woke up the whole shaking thing quickly stops. When i wake up im generally pretty dazed and very confused but of course the person waking me is freaking out pictureing things like the infamous scene from the exorcist. Since this hasnt happend more then 6 or 7 times in my life that i know of ive given it little thought other then to have a few laughs when i tell my wife im possesed.

Taking this even further ive yet to read of anyone haveing a combination of sleep paralysis and sleep walking in the same evening or at the same time but ive had some episodes of that as well. Just picture yourself walking through your house and your in a dream ( like the whole nightmare on elm street type dream ) in your dream your just getting up for a snack or going to the bathroom and you get this feeling your not alone or something isnt right. Then all the sudden you feel like your being engulfed in a field of energy similiar to that of static electricty and your body feelssimiliar to like its gone to sleep ( the pins and needles feeling ) At the same time you feel semi weightless almost like a beam is shooting down and paralyzing you but at the same time lifting you up or levitating you. In some cases ive seen aliens, or little goat like monsters and in others ive seen nothing at all around me other then what appears to be my house. The next morning ill awake in some of the oddest of places with no memory of how i got there or what happened after i was paralyzed of course it would seem like i was missing large amounts of time.

If i werent knowledgable of my sleeping patterns i would most likely think i was being abducted but others have seen me at night roaming about.I mean as im describing my problems it sounds like a text book abduction scenario but in all of my events there is always something that leads me back to knowing its nothing more then really freaky sleep. Things such as me remembering the half goat half man drawing from my childhood and my mind slipping it into my dream. Im not saying others may or may not have been abducted as i due beleive this is possible but i wonder how many abduction reports are actually people suffering from the same problems ive had. On a side note ive also had a few of the out of body like expereinces and these two where during dreams and have been choked up to that ......dreams.

Ive kidded with my kids telling them im a werewolf since alot of these sleep walking episodes are near a full moon. One time i was found by my wife in the morning laying naked by the back door which was open and i was covered in mud and had blood on my hands. ( this of course added to the werewolf joke) needless to say the blood was mine i had aperently cut myself during my late night walking around. The last time i had a sleep walking episode that i know about i damn near killed myself because i somehow fell over the banister from the upstairs and landed face first on the hardwood floor downstairs. I hit so hard my lower lip somehow got pulled upwards and my front teeth poked through. I litterally had to pull my lip upwards in order to pull it off my teeth. I had a hole through my jaw for two weeks and had to have two root canals to save my front teeth. So sleep walking is hazardous to your health.......

My wife recently woke me up one morning to tell me she had woke up in the middle of the night and she said she could not move and felt like someone was in the house. She was pretty freaked out until i explained sleep paralysis and i described to her exactly the feelings she likely felt. Prior to that we had never discussed sleep paraylsis and she had never heard of it but she said i was 100% correct as to how she felt at the time. I will say its odd that my wife had never experienced sleep paralysis before she met me but at the same time i think everyone experiences it at least once in there life.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
minniescar, that's an incredible post. Have you consulted anyone on this? Maybe try a sleep clinic? I have no idea what they might be able to do for you. Is there anything you do to prevent this?

In my origional post, I talked about my brother sleep walking. He left the house at night and went a quarter of a mile down the road, and was knocking on someone's door. Being late at night, they called the police who brought him home. Of course, everyone thought he was on drugs or something, but now that I recall, I think it was brought on by a fever. The next day he came down with the measles or something.

So I believe alot of these events can be triggered by some other illness, or possibly even eating something that doesn't agree with you. Many times I would have nightmares and wake up with an upset stomach.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Up until the whole face plant episode i really havent had any real harm to myself other then bruises and an occasional scratch so ive never gone to a sleep clinic. Plus the fact that these probelms are so intermitent i think it would be hard for them to really see anything. Its sometimes months in between any sleep walking or sleep paralysis and then i might sleep walk every night for a week. As far as what causes it i dont know , i have a hard time even going to sleep most nights im up until 2am staring at the tv so sleep in itself is difficult to attain. But hey ive lived this long with the problem and never sought medical advice so im not really in a hurry to poked and proded by the local doctor.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
its not LERF that you are looking for but high energy magnetic fields. And no you do not have to be physically abducted to endure time lapse. A high intensity high energy magnetic field will alter your brain and can induce not only a commatose state but memory loss and hallucengentic episodes.

whether the source was some alien craft flying overhead or nearby or one of the countless US military testing devices.... you seem to have been in its realm of effect.

high energy magentic fields distrupt the travel of Ion's and gravity particles to the extent that even natural neural transmissions in the brain can be affected as well as any type of electrical device that utlizes ion or magnetic coupling in any form. In the case of your tv the CRT driver has some type of ferro/ material core that when induced to a high energy magentic field of certain intensity "zapped" the ions out of its system, thus scrambling the picture "data" and resulting in the TV to post the "blue screen of death" essentially.

Same thing with cars, under a "ufo" flyover the intensity of the magnetic waves zap the ions from the cars electrical system, ie altenator then battery and draw up the ion energy out of the cars system. Thus usually the cars seem to experience an inexplicable loss of electrical power that is restored once the craft flys past. IF you spot a "ufo" and your car remains functional that is if the craft is realatively close within 50 meters or so then you are really observing a human craft than something "alien".

At the same time that the car losses electrical power your brain gets hammered by the magnectic wave and basically makes you loss conscienceness and drives you into REM sleep usually. You wake up a few hours later filled with all kinds of images of what happened to you. When in reality nothing may have actually happened to you except being knocked out.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These bruises had finger imprints where the bruises were.But it could be possible I had slammed my head into the wall and grabbed my own legs.But it didn't match my wifes nor my hand imprints where the bruising took place.This could have been possibly a spirit.I remember I could feel a slight aggravation while sleeping,this being where I was grabbed.This has happenned a few times before,but I just blew it off as if it were nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi,
Just want to hang on to this post.
WrenLittle

top topics

<<   2 >>

join