Anyone else here have 'non-physical' friends/helpers?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just courious. I'd love to compare notes and have a good talk with someone else who can tap into the other 'lands/worlds/whatever'.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Non physical friends? do you mean such as familiars?

shortly before coming to ATS, i did a research project on magic. nothing academic, it was just to satisfy my curiosity. i know curiosity killed the cat and all, but still...

if i can find my project i will post the addresses of some interesting sites. some may be a load of rubbish but you will have to decide for yourself

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When i was a teenager, around the age of 14 or 15, i experimented alot with black magic, with myself, for my own reasons. I practiced countless satanic rituals, those abdicated by LaVey, some Crowley. After a while of fruitless practices, i finally picked up a copy of the necronomicon. Now, i went into this understanding that the Necronomicon was half history, half fantasy, but i was intigued by its connection to the ancient mesopatamians. I think i tried a ritual calling on the demon (angel) of Bidding, basically the idea of a metaphysical genie. I was listening to very slow, dark music, and i spread the sigil out on the floor using wood ash. As i was meditating over the grimoire, i was seized by some sort of moving paralysis. I got up from where i was positioned, walked (not by my own will) to my medicine cabinent, extracting a razor. reapproaching the sigil, i started putting small cuts into my chest, bleeding onto my carpet floors and over the top of the sigil. There came a point when i felt that i was on the verge of blacking out, but i suddenly jolted myself back to reality, to realize something very strange had happened, and it was time for a good carpet steam cleaning. I've never picked the book up since.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've always had a friend that has gotten me thru some tough times, such as a child of 8 or 10 my friend and I were riding our bikes, a large group of kids came up on us outa nowhere and were going to take our bikes and beat us up, when suddenly the leader of the group comes up to me and points at me saying hey I know you and bang they all left? I didn't know the kid and had never seen him.

In military service in Germany had reports of gun fire, Master Sergant and I went to investigate and sure enough we can hear the wiz of bullet's thru the air. We go up a hill toward the sound to get a fix on where they were coming from and as he looks at me a pair of hands grab my head thumbs above the ears and yanks it back as a bullet passed in front of me, someone was now shooting at me, only to visible people but a third set of hands.

Lastly as I was taking a evening walk around where I live I came to a corner house where a dog came running around the garage at me, stopped at my feet and then jumped for my throat only another arm pushed the dog away from me that was wearing a long white bellbottom type sleeve, the dog tail went between it's leg and whimpered back to the owener coming out of the front door.

So yes I have a friend who helps me get thru times of trouble.

Michael

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Daystar
>Non physical friends? do you mean such as familiars?

...No, I mean just people who have already died and therefore have no body (no-physical). LOL - I don't like using the words like ghost and spirit ect.

Ark-Angel
>when suddenly the leader of the group comes up to me and points at me saying hey I know you and bang they all left? I didn't know the kid and had never seen him.

....That's a great example of what a "helper" can do. Not that I as it, but I thinkthere must be some help or something for me in the area of people because it is uncanny the way people just flow right into me. (like a bar fight with 3 very drunk and mean men - no ohne could get them apart and one was choking another. The guys face was purple, other men were trying to force his hands away...the whole bar was screaming and I was scared this guy was going to die right then and there. I lit 2 cigaretts and walk over to the one doing the choking and stood real close. I kind of wedged myself as much between the two as I could without 'force'. I looked him in the eye and he made eye contact with me, I said very quietly "Come outside with me for a cigarett?" and held up the cigarett I had already lit for him not breaking eye contact. He let go of the other guy (with a slight shove) and put his arm around me and we walked right out the door.

Hey - what year were you in Germany in the military? (Is it true the women down there actualy go to school to be uh...hmmm...guess the nicest way to say it is prostitutes.)

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You mean spirit guides.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
>You mean spirit guides.

Probably. Like I said, I just hate using words that have definitions attached to them, but I think this as close as I could come to a pre-designated term.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Your visualisation, your intent, aides your personal guide/helper, whatever they may resemble.

some native peoples have animal guides/helpers/totems

some other races have angels/saints/apparitions or
channelers/prophets/seers, there are fairies/elves/
pixies- there are as many manifestations as there are
peoples!

bushmen have 'dreamtime'...shaman have spiritual journeys into 'non-ordinary' reality.

Psychics tap into the universal consciousness,
the Akashic records, noosphere, the thought sphere of
group mind.

No-One but you, can determine your non-physical entities,
but powerful ethical medications, can eliminate them=
witness the prozaic kids in school(s)!!!!

(well, here goes the bitter, following the sweet...)
the tobacco spirit is powerful, & seductive
the'bowery''pool halls' & such are pleasant? distraction,
all the testoserone, roudyness, alcohol, raw emotion &
untempered passion, fuel a 'controlled' maelstrom-
a near riot at any moment...
cheap thrills, as it were.
Just be Careful.... ok? s/riff raff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Your visualisation, your intent, aides your personal guide/helper, whatever they may resemble.

.........This I understand very well. I think of them as 'once people', although it seems some were never embodied (???!!!). But if I were from a culture that believed in fairies then they'd probably be as a fairy type thing with names to match.

No-One but you, can determine your non-physical entities,

......Not sure on this, what I am to get from it. I am not on any meds, do drink a bit of beer or tequillia sunrize here and there - but - during my sober years, during my party years, or during my "modderation" years as now - it seems to be pretty much the same.

(well, here goes the bitter, following the sweet...)
the tobacco spirit is powerful, & seductive
the'bowery''pool halls' & such are pleasant? distraction,
all the testoserone, roudyness, alcohol, raw emotion &
untempered passion, fuel a 'controlled' maelstrom-
a near riot at any moment...

.....Now this part here - It screams at me - THIS IS IT -THIS IS IT --- I understand the words, but they are like a adjective to me. I can't seem to grasp the nown and verb and turn it into anything but farmiliar...I can't figure out how to use it.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

.........This I understand very well. I think of them as 'once people', although it seems some were never embodied (???!!!). But if I were from a culture that believed in fairies then they'd probably be as a fairy type thing with names to match.
~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

AngelaLadyS, i caught your other post, and then i realized...your aura is Spiritualism ! or so it translates to me...you may know it as something else.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Oh-nO! i wasn't infering anything or implying either...only
pointing out that a persons 'balance' can be WhAcKeD
by the mis-intentions of, lets say doctors or counselors,
who think the scientific approach will cure/heal everyone
& everything!...chakras are fable they insist, spirits are
hallucinations- which need a dose of psyco-tropics !!
......they claim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` ~~~~~~~~~~~~

...a lotta bla bla bla......etc etc......

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Now this part here - It screams at me - THIS IS IT -THIS IS IT --- I understand the words, but they are like a adjective to me. I can't seem to grasp the nown and verb and turn it into anything but farmiliar...I can't figure out how to use it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

im not one to give direction or advice...i only can tell
what i see, from my perspective..
IMPECCIBLE is the trait and character that a
man called Don Juan...sought to BE. to personify !!
TO BE...IMPECCIBLE...
knowing one's position, having complete awareness-
of one's surroundings & peoples
at each moment of time-
therefore 'seeing' the
strengths or
weaknesses of everything
and everyone around you, at that moment---->---->
and onward.

...makes sense to me, but verify it with others, cause..
like i said, im certified schizo.

be happy
~~~~~~

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I thought you meant people on ATS, they are "non physical" as I can't go up to one and shake his or her hand...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't really have any proof for a 'spiritual guide/helper' but I have always felt that I have had a stronger 'presence' watching over me at ALL times..it sorta freaks me out when I am alone because I get a sense of someone or something else being in the room with me. Im Christian - Roman Catholic..could that have anything to do with it? Not sure...but I am positive we have 'higher' presences here to guide and protect us.

Take Care

-WD

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Netchicken: I thought you meant people on ATS, they are "non physical" as I can't go up to one and shake his or her hand...

....LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I don't really have any proof for a 'spiritual guide/helper' but I have always felt that I have had a stronger 'presence' watching over me at ALL times..it sorta freaks me out when I am alone because I get a sense of someone or something else being in the room with me. Im Christian - Roman Catholic..could that have anything to do with it? Not sure...but I am positive we have 'higher' presences here to guide and protect us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-WD- WeBDevil.....reply to,

i'm sure youve gone thru all the Catholic 'baggage' stuff
that would be obvious, right?

on a parallel path, only one step to the left/right
is another valid possibility !!

Your aware that our cells can sometimes break from
the pre-programmed instructions in the nuclear DNA ?

some skin cells are shown to have 'evolved' an ability
to 'sense' light &/or colors...(check out DUKE University
& the Parapsychology Depts).

ergo, a postulation goes like this;
you or some person may have some of these evolved,
light or photo sensitive cells, lightly dispersed on the
largest organ of the human body: the skin!

suppose these sensitive skin cells are mostly covered
by the clothing we are accoustomed to wearing...
would that person 'feel' like they are being 'shrouded'
or covered, or under a shadow? all their lives??

a harrowing, feeling of dread, being watched, etc.
or from a doctrinal imprint? UNDER the watchful eyes
of angels, higher powers, spirits? .....what-ever?!!

Has the folktale superstition "eyes in the back of yoUr head" take on a clearer meaning...more significance?

As A Test Case, Survey People That Attend Nudist Camps, **as a consequence of bathing in the light, exercising the other 'eyes' on their bodies, are they
prone to the oppressing feeling of being under a cloud,
or are they as a group, less bound & restricted in their
attitudes, because of ,or result of, the natural lifestyle?

IS YOUR CALL , -WD-

new topics
top topics

join