It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel so lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Alright I am new here, well a new poster nayway but I have been reading for a while. Ever thing I read, the mor eI learn about the NWO and others like it I just feel so helpless. Is there anything anyone can do to stop it, or do we just have to bend over and take it?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is plenty to do, it is just a matter of getting enough people to step up to bat. So long as every one allows them selves to be cattle, they will be treated and used as cattle.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Personally, I will not bend over and take it!!
Read recommened books and sites of those you trust.
The illuminati are just humans, not reptilians myths...
I spent a year going out with a Rothschild as a part of my research into the MAIN families...they 'think' that the AVERAGE person is not on to them..
I was treated like royalty by hotel personnel, etc. as soon as they saw that name, but I was finished with it after I got all the info I wanted..

Hope this helps..contact me anytime..

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Me too.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The best thing to do right now is just spread the word.
Educate the masses on what is really going on.
The revolution to free the world from these ruling elite families will come from teaching the truth, not from violent insurrection.
It's a tough battle, they have the media on their side. All we have is each other.

But don't feel despondent, celebrate the fact that you can see through the layers of lies.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Personally, I will not bend over and take it!!
Read recommened books and sites of those you trust.
The illuminati are just humans, not reptilians myths...
I spent a year going out with a Rothschild as a part of my research into the MAIN families...they 'think' that the AVERAGE person is not on to them..
I was treated like royalty by hotel personnel, etc. as soon as they saw that name, but I was finished with it after I got all the info I wanted..

Hope this helps..contact me anytime..

Would you perhaps care to tell us a bit more of that relationship as it does sound intresting that an ordinary person would be able to freely mingle with the socalled "elite" ?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This has been covered lots of times, check out the FSME threads i have made and other threads aswell to get a better understanding.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Would you perhaps care to tell us a bit more of that relationship as it does sound intresting that an ordinary person would be able to freely mingle with the socalled "elite" ?

I will share all I can..he contacted me, as I was on a phone line for singles, and we immediately had an attraction, as he was such a charming man, but I had no idea what to expect..
We went to all the finest places in the US and were planning on going to Australia where he had to "make a speech" for the NWO..but he just called it his colleagues..they paid dearly for his time, anyone did..
In his home while he was out, I read all the centuries old books on the Illuminati clan, and snooped in his closets?? but found nothing out of the ordinary.
What was most fascinating was that they lived in a compound as he had a sick homosexual uncle that lived behind his home, but well hidden..to the public..The uncle has since died with a MASSIVE art collection.
I was introduced to the elite of the socialites and surprisingly they were very kind, but asked politely where I went to school, etc.
He proposed marriage to me and he wanted us to have a surrogate Mother carry mine and his child..
Think I have a low potential for untruths, as when I caught him in an overt lie, I ended it,, but he still keeps in touch..
I could go on, but must retain a lot of what happened..anyway, I am not an illuminati member..

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
GU47, someone can hardly change the plans of those who have wealth and power at their service. The best you can do I think is to make the truth known to the world, without deceiving people -and yourself- with false truths. Remember that this world is NOT good, even if you will find light and hope in some people and in the beauties of art and nature, and if it will be one day, there,s still a long way to go. I learned that if you begin by freeing your mind and finding the light inside of you, then after you will have the strenght to bring some good to this world.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GU47
Alright I am new here, well a new poster nayway but I have been reading for a while. Ever thing I read, the mor eI learn about the NWO and others like it I just feel so helpless. Is there anything anyone can do to stop it, or do we just have to bend over and take it?

We cannot stop this force, it will stop itself due to power and corruption within itself. Many feel this is how the NWO will be defeated

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GU47

Well you've taken the first step - reading and asking.

What the N.W.O. is, what it plans to do, what it will do, when it will happen, etc, etc, nobody can no for sure. All that can be done is to slowly open the eyes of people and get them to understand what is going on around you.

If you can visit www.prisonplanet.tv... and buy his videos or DVDs you can copy them and distribute them to people free of charge they're good, give a lot of information but take everythnig with a pinch of salt on both ATS and the Internet. Nobody knows for sure what's going on, except the members of the Elite and they don't share that information as openly as people think they do.

top topics

join