It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existance of Elixir of Life? (or similar)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say that I'm going to college for the sole purpose of creating this mad chemical, and I fully intend to reach my destination... or die trying, (haha). I'm wondering if anyone else has (in recent years) agreed with my stupidity. I'm not talking about miracle drugs which prolong life, or any sort of mumbo jumbo that fixes various ailments, I'm talking: the one thing that fixes all, that final chemical... some elusive item that remains unknown within our very realm of understanding, perhaps something that's been hushed up or being kept secret. This is what I seek to find. It may not be known yet, but it could also be something on the shelf at the local grocery store. I mean, you can build explosives with things off the shelf, so why not more productive items? Not that I expect to find it there. I need to do experiments, but not until I've learned quite a bit more. There's just too many stories for me to ignore the possibility. There's plenty of places to start looking. I have no doubt there's atleast a little something to it. The ancient civilizations knew a lot of things we are still trying to grasp, I don't put anything past them. The mystery is finding the clues and making the clever connections with what we know as modern day science.

I expect to have a thrilling time. What greater waste of a life's work? Is sitting at a desk or monitor my whole life a better way to go?
Hey, what's the worst that could happen, I'll die anyway.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I sent you an u2U..
Hope you do not mind..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you. I cannot reply as I am new here and there is a restriction.

But I thank you for your help. I believe I know exactly what you mean. There is some new information in there as well, so thank you.

It's good to see you've got you're shield up though.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
>>Thank you. I cannot reply as I am new here and there is a restriction.

But I thank you for your help. I believe I know exactly what you mean. There is some new information in there as well, so thank you.

It's good to see you've got you're shield up though>>

Good, I am glad you have such an open mind..
This secret takes more than one individual to suceed, and thus is the reason it was for decades spoken only, not written..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You didn't get that information from a Nathaniel Hawthorne novel by any chance... ??

www.gutenberg.org...

nevermind, I'm babbling but I'll leave the link up anyway because it's curious and entertaining, also related to the topic.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Incognita]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
>>You didn't get that information from a Nathaniel Hawthorne novel by any chance... ??>>

Nope, Manley Hall and others..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ah, found him, sometimes I feel like a rat on a wheel trying to sift through all the garbage on the internet, thanks for your items of assistance,
it looks like he wrote a lot of wierd stuff.

He looks like he was a bit like Madame Blavatsky-

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Incognita]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
>>ah, found him, sometimes I feel like a rat on a wheel trying to sift through all the garbage on the internet, thanks for your items of assistance, "Lectures on Philosphy" ?? or the "mason" book he wrote?
Or are these two different people?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, that substance you referenced, I believe that I have an idea how to get it back. Or atleast something that may be the very stuff. But I need to get into experimental mode before I can figure it all out. That won't be for atleast a year or so. I don't want to make any horrible errors and get to involved with the wrong idea and have to start all over with nothing to go on.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Did you ever try to use it for anything? Even a polluted result would have interesting effects don't you think?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
>>Did you ever try to use it for anything? Even a polluted result would have interesting effects don't you think?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh, you are speaking of the Philosopher's Stone now. I'm not sure that route is necessary, but I find the stories interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
>>Oh, you are speaking of the Philosopher's Stone now. I'm not sure that route is necessary, but I find the stories interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What is it?

I've heard the stone referred to as the desire to reach the unatainable, but I think there may have actually have been some sort of tangible object behind this myth.

Lucis Trust googled alright. But I think that discussion would take us into other topical waters.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
>>What is it?

I've heard the stone referred to as the desire to reach the unatainable, but I think there may have actually have been some sort of tangible object behind this myth. >>

Not in an open forum.
Let me just say it has also been referred as the Nectar of the gods, which makes the unattainable very attainable.
Some have taken a short -cut via the summoning of entities which should never be able to have am open door..
Patience is the only course..
When the student is ready, the teacher shall come, and I have been in both positions..
I hope I am being helpful, lest I have wasted mine and your time...peace

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No, it's alright.

I already have thought about this "shortcut" and would prefer to go the other way around.

It's okay, be as vague as you want.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by Incognita]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
>>No, it's alright.

I already have thought about this "shortcut" and would prefer to go the other way around.

It's okay, be as vague as you want.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
``

brringg....dit-dit-dit...brringg....

a site called www.metahistory.org
has some info if you were to dig
thru the mythic meanings and gain
insight/knowledge

Gnosis/Grail/KundiliniForce might
be a few of the avenues that
would address the 'Elixir' 'Nectar'
but, you know- - your quest is also
part of the epic 'Heros Quest'(journey)
and you (your Id) might be revolted
and turn away from capturing that
'fleece' 'grail' et al

Sophia, guards well her treasures

....click !...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Know how far off subject I went, but was only trying to show HOW easily power of any type can overcome one, to stay humble is a daily mantra of mine..and how alluring it can creep into any noble cause..

peace-out..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join