It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proper introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Greetings, I am a very new member of this site and am amazed that it escaped me so long. It was actually suggested by a friend who thought I'd fit right in. I am a master electrician studying towards an electrical engineering degree while maintaining a job and raising a family. Always on the lookout for an interesting conversation or a challenging subject to read about, and very disappointed with what mainstream media has to offer. I look forward to learning from the wide variety of personalities and views that this forum represents.

Peace,
Mike
"beergoggles"

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome. And dont worry most of us are nice. Im sure you'll fit right in.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Happy to be part of Ocelot's 'most', beergoggles.

Hello again.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yep you will fit in dont worry.

So you like beer then?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Yep you will fit in dont worry.

So you like beer then?

LOL! Whats with you and beer? Oh wait you're nickname is Drunk. Nevermind!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, b-g: and what a splendid name! A most intelligent, lucid and mannerly introduction: you'll have to watch that!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
my goodness... a year already

I have learned so much about the world and myself in this time and can say that I have found what I had been looking for when I came here. This community represents such a wonderful cross section of cultures, religions, beliefs and views. I am blessed for having been a part (albeit small) of it

I find myself looking deeper into things that I once took for granted and believed at face value. In some respects, knowledge is a double-edge sword in that I now wonder about the validity of just about everything the media and government try to feed me.

I want to thank Simon, William and the mods for keeping this place going and for trying to keep the intelligence level as high as can be expected.

Peace,
mike
"BG"

new topics

top topics

join