It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
TV producers are the craziest people in America! this thread is started so that me must discuss Bad TV shows, bad reality shows, Bad made for TV shows, Bad SitComs, bad Commericials and InfoMmericials; , the dumbest ideas, the worst ideas ever.

Maybe this belongs in the Rant section, but this also belongs in the Television section.

Commericials I hate the most;
- The American Heart Association commericial, where that woman is talking about Christmas cards for her parents and says she put a picture of her son in the card and "We'll put what is on his gravemarker" I hate that commercial!!
- Coca-Cola "Put the lime in the coke, you nut! and drink them both together/Put the lime in the coke, you nut! and makes you feel better", the lab rat looks like he has to run to the bathroom when he is going to the executive, whom introduces it to the board members, then they sell it everywhere and that news anchor at the end drinks it and says "it's coke with lime!". Thank you Captain Obvious! HATED it!!
- The Captain Morgan commericial "Everyone has a little captain in them!"
I would say it is in the TOP 10 worst and dumbest commericials ever!! people raising their left leg, because Captain Morgan has his leg resting on a barrel of rum on the Captain Morgan bottle label.

Anyone have any hated commericials, TV shows, made for TV movies?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I must say that the quality of television shows is the worst it has ever been. Reality tv shows are probably the most mindless tv viewing programs I have ever seen, and yet people are addicted to them like crack. I just don't get it. So for the worst tv shows, I would have to say that ALL reality shows are bad, period. So I'm gonna save myself the trouble of even mentioning specific ones. Other tv shows that I cringe when I see them are, "Everybody Loves Raymond", "Good Times", "All in the Family", "Seven Heaven", and "Friends". The worst commercials would have to be the Geico commercials, ING, the Quizno baby, and the Dr. Scholl's gel insert commercials. The worst made for tv movies is anything that was written by Danielle Steel and turned into a movie.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Worst tv concept ever...."Are you hot?" Man that was bad...bad...bad....

Right up there...."Bob the Baby", a talking creepy baby (that now does Quiznos commercials)... Creepy then, creepy now...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Worst tv concept ever...."Are you hot?" Man that was bad...bad...bad....

Right up there...."Bob the Baby", a talking creepy baby (that now does Quiznos commercials)... Creepy then, creepy now...

What did Bob hawk before? I would call it dumb, but certainly not creepy.

**And don't forget reality TV, which in 95% of the case sucks royally. Esp. Anna Nicole. Please, please get her off TV!

**Notable exception - The Joe Schmoe Show, at least season 1. the unreal reality show. That was awesome!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, I'm a Survivor fan, love the dating ones (hehe...a guilty pleasure), and even was ON a reality show (A Wedding Story, episode Wendy & Chris), hehe...

new topics

top topics

join