It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem as the worlds capital........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

But how can that happen? Right now we're on the verge of WWIII, a world capital at this moment would be pointless

That pretty much hits the nail right on the head...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It may look like World War 3 but not before all things take place....it wont even get to WW111 .....it will seem like it, but before things get realy bad,I mean bad....things will be made to seem like there all taken care of.....but in reality it will look all good and peaceful...for a short time that is!
helen.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You seem to have so much faith in these endtimes Helen.
What if they never occur?
My religion never speaks of any endtimes, and to us it seems so childish.
Provoking fear to a mass group to make what ends meet?
Deep

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Speaking on the current events involving Jerusalem...I don't see "it" becoming a world capitol anytime soon....
Palestine/Arabs claims "it" and Israel/Christianity claim "it"....major issues here.......remember the Crusades anyone.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
nope never gonna happen. At least not in the near future. One very simple reason.....not enough space.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You seem to have so much faith in these endtimes Helen.
What if they never occur?
My religion never speaks of any endtimes, and to us it seems so childish.
Provoking fear to a mass group to make what ends meet?
Deep

zero...it is not childish!
and for 'provoking fear' to a mass group........that is not true.....there is no ''fear'' involved in the end of times.....
I say this because it will get quite 'horrific'' but FEAR? is not one of them...
If one knows the signs and the end of times then one keeps himself AWARE of the issues and knows what to expect..should not in any way bring 'Fear' to the mind.
Fear the Lord?
Yes, because I believe He will Judge mankind and the end result will bring the true fear!
Im not trying to scare anyone or make them 'believers' but telling it like it was said and prophecied many thousands of yrs ago.....and why stop believeing in something when the signs and the times points to our existence right now?
Those that are aware of the issues in our midst are also capable of discerning the times!
But as things come together many will have changed minds and see things as they truly are!
helen...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Speaking on the current events involving Jerusalem...I don't see "it" becoming a world capitol anytime soon....
Palestine/Arabs claims "it" and Israel/Christianity claim "it"....major issues here.......remember the Crusades anyone.....

regards
seekerof

Yes seeker.......I see the many problems here BUT they all will come to an understanding of the issues that are at the moment OUT of CONTROL...
And when that happens.....IT will seem like everything is peaceful and nothing can ruin it...but it will be just a false peace that will finally end with total destruction to all of mankind!
helen....
Believe me.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join