It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Jacqua

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Im Jacqua......and Im welcoming 'myself'....

I found this site because I was searching info from David Icke about the 'coming of Jesus'.....I havent looked through all the threads yet, but....If anyone knows about some info.......Id be extreemly interested....Thanx....

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome Jacqua, are you related to jacque cousteau?

Just kiddin, I had to say it before anyone else. If you have any questions check out the Board Questions & Business for FAQ's. Then use the Search at the top of the page and have at it.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i do not know all that much about him, other than his name is not well admired from what i have seen here.

anyway welcome to the site. hope you have a good time here. explore and enjoy the various topics and debates that tend to happen

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ahhhhhh.......I remember Jacque Cousteau......Diving around....he....he

Okay....I shant call him Jesus anymore......But I shall search search search.......yeah!!!!......Thanx

Y'know.....Just a thort......

Perhaps is isnt the 'coming' of someone at all.......Perhaps it is just a 'shift'....and all these people are thinking 'someone' is going to just turn up *flashes in the sky* but if I was him.....Id be keeping very very quiert about it all.....God, wouldn't you

He'd get 'trampled' before he even opened his mouth

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, there's several threads about religion here so you may find info on the "coming of Jesus" there, although not necessarily what Icke wrote.

Welcome to ATS!

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanx Treads

This site has so much info on it, I didn't even know about that 'other' stuff.....shall go look

Oh, and I really like your avatar pic.....Fairys are cool!!!

[edit on 17-4-2005 by Jacqua]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thanx Asals

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
enjoy your long stay!

At first I wasn't sure what he meant by that......Then I went away, and thort about it,.....and Now I Realise!!!.....Ha Ha, long stay, ha......um......I think?

Oh well, good things come to those that wait, they say!!!

top topics

join