It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Martin refused leave 'because of risk to burglars'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey, take your time........the truth is out there

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
CHEBOB

hello - back again, sorry it took so long, bad day at home? (Dont ask! I wont have to lie then!)

Right! well the link I wanted or rather the statement I wanted to find, couldnt! so Im eating "humble pie", but Im still standing by what I said earlier (got no reason to lie)

BUT!

Did find these 2 links about Tony Martin, he now has his own police station, outside his front door (as they say)?

www.thesun.co.uk.article...

And this one is on Tony Martin himself:

www.thesun.co.uk.article...

have fun Chebob

blackwidow

ps just checked the links and they are not working, hold on

well its not me but they arent going straight to the pages I want to go to, so try this

www.thesun.co.uk...

then click on HOME, left hand side open the search box, and go down to news and hopefully theres a small bit on Tony Martin, click on it and it "should" open up?

Crossing Fingers!!!!!!!!!

blackwidow

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by blackwidow666]

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
blackwidow, thanks for the link......it did work

And, straight from the article:

Mr Martin is determined to return home, despite reports that pals of Barras have put a price on his head.

I think it may be true.......
But he's got a hell of a lot of security......

on the other hand, it's only temporary......what makes them think that in a couple of weeks time the "bounty hunters" will forget about him? Hmmm.......

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
what makes them think that in a couple of weeks time the "bounty hunters" will forget about him? Posted by Chebob

What makes you think that they would survive the second encounter this time???

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
what makes them think that in a couple of weeks time the "bounty hunters" will forget about him? Posted by Chebob

What makes you think that they would survive the second encounter this time???

True......but I think they're pretty peeved......and this time they know what to expect. They sound crazy too......I think that if the police know there is a bounty on his head they should prosecute the people issuing the bounty........It has to be illegal....

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
GO TONY MARTIN!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nothing that John Moses Browning couldnt take care of for him...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If I'd caught the crack-head who busted up my house, I'd kick seven shades of crap out of him. England's great because there's less guns, but not being able to defend your own property is beyond comprehension.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
If I'd caught the crack-head who busted up my house, I'd kick seven shades of crap out of him. England's great because there's less guns, but not being able to defend your own property is beyond comprehension.

It would appear that defending yourself, your family, and your property is a greater crime in england than attempting to threaten all of the above.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not only that, but somehow half of the burglars here seem to get hold of guns themselves........so they've got the advantage. It's a revolting place for crime right now sadly.........

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Not only that, but somehow half of the burglars here seem to get hold of guns themselves........so they've got the advantage. It's a revolting place for crime right now sadly.........

Just proves what we've known in the US all along... when you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns...

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's true, the only ones with the guns seem to be the criminals, it's definitely not the police. On the other side of the coin, there's less drunk people waving guns around here and less shootings because of this. I lived in the US for many years. I can't honestly say which system works better, they both have drawbacks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join