It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join the Green Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Green Parte

Join it now and stop the madness between Democrats and Republicans.

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the Four Pillars of the Green Party in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sorry to sound ill-educated on this party [although i did visit their site to view their platform], I was just wondering what makes the Green Party better than the Republican or Democratic party? This is not to say that the Donkey or the Elephant is in any way better then the Green, though.

On thing to add, I did see that the Green Party sides a lot with U.N. views. I myself do not like the U.N.'s way. I believe that the organization is a poor means of uniting nations [no pun intended] in order to bring about a more peaceful way of life. Also, the Green Party does not want the US to aid Israel. The US was created by people who believed in the Bible [as far as I've been taught], so for the US to change that, it would be a large leap. I do feel that Israel contributes nothing to the sanctity of their own beliefs, let alone the alliance they have with the US. Anyway, I just wanted to babble on about the Greens foregin policies a bit. Whatever you can clarify in my post I will appriciate it. Thanks...

P.S. - Croatia Rocks?! It does to me...

[edit on 5-6-2006 by PrimaFaciFacts]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the Four Pillars of the Green Party in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]
The four pillars of the green party are
Ecology Social Justice Grassroots Democracy Non-Violence

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Majic's Political Easter Eggs

Originally posted by JohnDoe43
The four pillars of the green party are
Ecology Social Justice Grassroots Democracy Non-Violence

Correct! 500 PTS Points!

top topics

join