It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they need to kill Saddam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If it was just a normal depression we were talking about I would agree with you.

However, this is likely to be an economic depression of a scale never seen before. We are talking the entire collapse of half the worlds economic systems. People would look fondly on the Great Depression of the 1920s.

This would spawn a depression so great that a true global world war would erupt as the ONLY way to get out of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
This would spawn a depression so great that a true global world war would erupt as the ONLY way to get out of it.

And that would be the war to end all wars. Armaggedon. And whatever country is left standing would have to pick up the pieces and start over.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
DragonRider........

What I see coming in the near future on this subject is this:

We kill his "sons" (who have likely been dead since the war)

Man, do you really buy into fiction that much. A conspiracy around every corner......

Nothing can be proved in some eyes. Nothing is truth to some it seems.

I must have a foundation of truth somewhere....some must also see some truth where accusations of lies have been spread.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
DragonRider........

What I see coming in the near future on this subject is this:

We kill his "sons" (who have likely been dead since the war)

Man, do you really buy into fiction that much. A conspiracy around every corner......

Nothing can be proved in some eyes. Nothing is truth to some it seems.

I must have a foundation of truth somewhere....some must also see some truth where accusations of lies have been spread.

uhh right.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ocelot, is that in the negative or positive?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   

negative
. I just find your comments funny thats all. But not in a good way.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

negative
. I just find your comments funny thats all. But not in a good way.

Can you elaborate on your disagreement??

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I just find the fact that you critisize us for believing that the are actual conspiracies at work here funny. I know you may believe otherwise and thats your opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I just find the fact that you critisize us for believing that the are actual conspiracies at work here funny. I know you may believe otherwise and thats your opinion.

I do not define survival of a nation and the means to achieve that(legally) as conspiracy.

I believe this to be doing what is in the best interest of America. I do not see a dark thing...I still see a good reason for the Iraq war beyond the Euro war going on. I also think there is more behind the scenes in Euro/U.S. diplomacy that will tell...my other opinion on this is that - and going with conspiracy!- I really believe that the world is headed towards one currency- I am aginxt this, yet , it will happen in my opinion and will be the end of this bickering much to our dismay
I am not against Conspiracy Theory. I just do not like the blanket term applied to every Govt. action.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Big T's anti-conspiracy conspiracy:

"I do not define survival of a nation and the means to achieve that (legally) as conspiracy.

I believe this to be doing what is in the best interest of America. I do not see a dark thing...I still see a good reason for the Iraq war beyond the Euro war going on. I also think there is more behind the scenes in Euro/U.S. diplomacy that will tell...my other opinion on this is that - and going with conspiracy!- I really believe that the world is headed towards one currency- I am aginxt this, yet , it will happen in my opinion and will be the end of this bickering much to our dismay
I am not against Conspiracy Theory. I just do not like the blanket term applied to every Govt. action. "

Big T

Congratulations.

Step 1. Acknowledge the government 'policy' of an economic expansion war for exactly what it is.

Step 2. Acknowledge that the 'policy' is sold to the American public (through a complicit Congress) on a fraudulent basis:

(a) The evidence given within the justification is untrue
(b) The justification is untrue.

There is the Bush-PNAC neo-con conspiracy of the Iraq War (only three conspiracies to go, except if you count the many smaller conspiracies within them).

Step 3. Recognise there are over 6 billion non-Americans, some of whom are watching the actions of the incumbent administration closely.

Then decide the US's future.

Better to unwind at Step 2, and get rid of this administration.

My opinion.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How about getting law and order restored there, and abandoning the overarching agenda? Posted by Masked Avatar

Not in the chips. The primary goal at the moment is to dig in and convert Iraq into a forward deployment base for the next action... likely against Iran.

I agree.

As for the kill a double idea...it's more than obvious, that this administration cannot lie well without getting caught. Not saying they don't lie, they most assuredly do, just that they seem to be experts at getting caught in it!
Therefore, to attempt such a grand lie at this stage in the game, would be political suicide...for they would surely be caught again by the press. Lying politicians are expected....getting caught in them is NOT! If only he'd listen to his daddy....now there was a man who knew how to lie well......

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It is very difficult to justify a pre-emptive action- the reaction of some on this board bear this out in their skepticism and accusations.

The Admin. always spoke in terms of POTENTIALS
when speaking of Iraq with the factual exception of SH's history of ummm, murdering innocents, gasing his own kurdish minority to death(women, children, nothing imprtant you know...), supressing basic freedoms( what the U.S. stands for), attacking and certainly building (I believe he was using most of Iraq's GDP for military expenses and whores) up to attack Kuwait and or Saudi Arabia(I wouldn't mind that
) and God knows what weapons he had and destroyed that he may have passed to any HateKillAllThingsAmerican SOB in this world.

I do recall that Niger had sold Uranium in the past, it does have largess of the mineral, to other nations and Iraq in the past.

If you knew someone in your neighborhood wanted to do you and your family harm, yet you may not have factual knowledge of how or when, what would you do to protect your family from this nut?? Sit back and wait, or take some action?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Big T's anti-conspiracy conspiracy:

"I do not define survival of a nation and the means to achieve that (legally) as conspiracy.

I am not against Conspiracy Theory. I just do not like the blanket term applied to every Govt. action. "

Big T

Congratulations.

Step 1. Acknowledge the government 'policy' of an economic expansion war for exactly what it is.

Step 2. Acknowledge that the 'policy' is sold to the American public (through a complicit Congress) on a fraudulent basis:

(a) The evidence given within the justification is untrue
(b) The justification is untrue.

There is the Bush-PNAC neo-con conspiracy of the Iraq War (only three conspiracies to go, except if you count the many smaller conspiracies within them).

Step 3. Recognise there are over 6 billion non-Americans, some of whom are watching the actions of the incumbent administration closely.

Then decide the US's future.

Better to unwind at Step 2, and get rid of this administration.

My opinion.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

Yes, what about the conplicit DEMOCRATS who are for the war....are they getting free perks from GWB now; maybe better girls to take to the DC apartments at night or something?

Where there 37 dems who voted for this war??? They are not spoken about here too often.

Be fair in your blanket railing against the Admin. please.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am not interested in Republicans and Democrats at all, but I will say this:

Congress, including representatives of both flavors, were lied to before the expansion and amplification of those lies to the American populace.

"37 Dems" are in a position to say that very truthfully if they want to.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
..yes, I suppose they would if it were not politically pardoxical for them to do so!!! lol

I have very little faith in politicians- I do still have faith in what America was based on. I do think some still believe the same way in our government.

I wish Sadaam was alive and we had him to expose to the world what the up and up really is though. If he is dead, we sure are waiting through a whole lot of pain politically and literally for this plan to come to fruition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join