It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Blacks attack 4 white women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, I'm off from work now, and as usual, one of my posts get someoned banned..Geez, dont people know where the line is? Well, anyways...

I've accepted my label of "racist" not with pride, but with frustration. Forgive me for sounding crass, but I really don't give a f**k anymore. Inside, I know who I am so that is all that matters. I know that I am no more racist than anyone else. I have no problem discussing race with anyone, so long as they are ready to here some truth. And not historical crap. The real, everyday, HERE AND NOW truth. It seems most dont. The blacks are angry and the whites are scared. Well, I'm bold and indifferent, so get used to it.

But since I dont really have much to add to this flame inciting thread, I shall soon depart it.

INTREPID ----> When I mentioned that we had "talked" before, it wasnt about a warn. It was about a kid (very close to you) and some maturity levels. I'm sure you'll remember..

SEEKEROF---> The "WTF" comment was tongue in cheek, I hope you understand. No disrespect meant. But my point was, hey, cmon...you see a title like that, and its all flame. You know its gonna get ugly. Honestly, not as bad as some Ive seen. There was one where 2 people were banned and one got like 3 warnings...Christ, I can piss people off..Both for and against me. I should use this power for something...but what?

Anyrate, both you guys rock, but I might leave this thread be for a bit. I enjoy my time here.....

--spliff --out...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Since the whole thread was race baiting, in the guise of outrage against bias "hate laws", I wasn't going to post. But in case some people got suckered into thinking that this was a legitimate thread (like me) this article is interesting.

Libertarian Party Press Releases

February 15, 2001

Shocking FBI study: Blacks are more likely to be arrested for hate crimes

WASHINGTON, DC -- African-Americans who thought that hate crime laws would protect them against rampaging white racists are in for a shock: A new FBI study reveals that blacks are proportionally one-and-a-half times more likely to be arrested for hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

"This new hate crime study is Jesse Jackson's worst nightmare," said Steve Dasbach, Libertarian Party national director. "It appears that he and other African-American leaders have been duped into crusading for laws that have condemned a disproportionate number of blacks to prison.

"In light of this study, it's fair to ask who poses a greater threat to the black community: Racist, violent whites -- or oblivious black politicians?"

The hate-crime issue was thrust back into the national spotlight on Tuesday when the FBI released its "Hate Crime Statistics" report for 1999, which is part of the agency's annual Uniform Crime Report.

Law enforcement agencies nationwide reported that 2,030 whites were arrested for hate crimes against blacks, while 524 African-Americans were arrested for such crimes against whites.

Adjusting for the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population, blacks were statistically one-and-a-half times more likely than whites to face prosecution for hate crimes.

"Unfortunately, hate crime laws have boomeranged on blacks," said Dasbach. "African-Americans thought that hate crime legislation would protect them, but instead they're being used as another legal weapon to prosecute them.

Official Web Site of the
Libertarian Party

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
Nygdan, "Pride in a social construct that has no physical reality? Well, if you say so.... " no physical reality? what world are you living in?

Earth. What extraterrestrial planet do you live on where the biengs are segregated into distinct and biologically real races?

Whether you like it or not, White people have created and maintained this country,

'White" is a social construct. Race is nonexistent, outside of ones opinion of who belongs to what race.

'

I dont know where you get this idea that civilization is purely a social construct because it's not. [/'quote]
Race is most certianly a social idea. Civilization can also, arguably, be said to be similar, but I'd agree that if technology has a lot to do with civilization, then one can say that technology exists outside of sociology.You must be rather uneducated on history if you think that civiliation is a matter of whites. The 'most' white pepl were amoung the last people's on teh planet to become civilized. The Germans, for example, were still running around with spears and the britons were still smearing their naked bodies with blue woad while the Romans were steadily advancing the civilization that they had inhereted from the Greeks and Etruscans. Egypt was running a nation while europe was in extreme barbarism, China was unififed while 'white' people were teh utmost savages, and harrappa was collecting dust long before 'white men' started using the semetic alphabet to write out their bar-bar talk. Civilization is human, not white. All groups of humans have demonstrated that they are more than capable of being civilized and powerful, and thats because, all men are created equal.

Amorymeltzer
I'm proud to be Irish. Im not Irish, but I'm proud of it anyway

On St Pattys Day at least, we all get to be irish!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Nygdan

Of course alot of mainstream television is unfairly balanced towards to so called white demographic but come on they are not OVERTLY directed at them the only token white guy you see on BET is Eminem and someone cracking on vanila ice. Take the whitest network for lack of a better word and I can assure you they try to make a overture to african americans in some way. as for telemundo and univision it's not called and EXPLICITLY said that it's BROWN Tv, I dont know I don't really bring up much of an argument there. All I know is you dont have to be a social science genious to see the outcry that any mainstream medium trying to carter to a cacuasian demography and history would bring about.

like I said before I have absolutely no issue with being proud of your heritage, my particular hispanic background has a heavy african influence (domincan) and I acknowdge that even though my family on both sides can be traced back no more than 3 or 4 generations back to spain. My mothers dad was a mix of british and black algerian decent and my great-great grandmother was 3/4 taino so I have a pretty full background when it comes to ethnicities. But like I was trying to say most ignorant people relate taking pride in one's heritage with attacking other groups when in fact 80 percents maybe more of all great accomplishment cannot be attributed to one particular group. I've been friends with all kinds of people, black people who if you completely water down what they said and change the color to white would be called skin heads to white with SS tattoes and I've told them I take absolutely no offense to preaching the accomplishment of your heritage dont whitewash the bad and dont try to get over by tearing others apart and you'll not hear a peep out of me. I dont really get into the whole black racism thing till I hear something completely ignorant like black people are absolutely incapable of being racist when in fact if you go on a indidual case I would be extremely suprise I mean I would bet my soul, liver and any other vital organ if african americans dont have a higher percentage of racist than most other races. now granted there is a lot of history and curent economic/educational inbalnances that greatly contribute to that but that's besides the point racism is racism and until we accept that it's not only a bad trait amongst anglo-saxon/europeans it's going to cause more trouble than anything to ignore it among black people and other minorities. Letting the previously oppress reverse roles and going on the offenses solves or atone for no historical wrong and only creates another generation with more reason ( and so would say justified to some extent) to hate the other group. I cannot blame any of these four girls (if story is true cuz I"m from NY and haven't heard of this) for being racist than I would a african slave being shipped over to the americas to be brutalized and raped (and alot of them were sold into slavery by OTHER black africans) for being racist against his oppressors. I mean look at liberia former US slaves go back to africa to enslaves other africans and a few months back we can see what that has led to. oppresion leads to ignorance on both sides which leads to more ignorance and so on.

I believe the vast majority of racism stems from shear cultural/social ignorance the rest is bad experience with those of other races who suffer from that ignorance the that choice few who wrap themselves in ignorance to control the mindless sheep who go for the most ignorant statesment in human history next to the whole woman coming from a mans rib but that's a whole another story.

well sorry again for my rants, especially if they dont make sense since I'm curently quite over alkyHOLY-happy, lol. well hope you can atleast get some decent and honest debate out of the sensable parts of my above rants.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Your tribe, our tribe, your tribe MY TRIBE!

That's a "one liner" there. I have had points deducted for that....

Yes, sadly there are problems in America.....just the other nights I was asking why there is a "Stars In Black" pay station on TV?
It would hit the fan if there were a "Stars In White" station...I don't get it. And before any of you people start flaming me, no I am not prejudice at all...I'm not black or white. I'm NA. I just think it's un fair.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
There is a horrible double-standard in Liberal America.

Only white people can be racist apparently. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen this double-standard.
It isn't just with blacks, but with hispanics, asian, indian, etc etc.

Apparently white people deserve no respect because of acts committed hundreds of years ago =/

Another sign of the downfall of America..

-wD

what people fail to realize now a days is that the white male is the most discriminated against person on the planet.

now if you call me out for being a racist y saything that just look at the situation.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
what people fail to realize now a days is that the white male is the most discriminated against person on the planet.

Now that's just not true at all. White males may be losing the all-powerful status they had before to everyone else, but that isn't discrimination, that's intelligence, life, and a sign of good things to come. If you want discrimination, you've still gotta look to the Jews, the Blacks, the Muslims, the Asians, the Latinos, the... every minority.

Whites, and white males specifically still dominate. This doesn't mean we should remove that power, it just means we need to remove built-in barriers to everyone else. Reverse racism is not an answer, actual equality is.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yeah it's really tough being forced to own everything and run everything and get constant preferential treatment in every aspect of life - what a tragedy :shk:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join