It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Blacks attack 4 white women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ah, my mistake. Looks like we'll have to wait to see if there is a trial.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Typical. But of the course the media wont report it, because Blacks can do no wrong, and god help you if you point it out. Friggin animals. Once again, Im proven right. For every step forward, they kick themselves back 5. Wheres my chips and salsa..aint the armagedon suppose to start soon?

I wonder what would happen if it was 30 whites on 4 blacks? How soon would they start suing the city and anyone who happened to drive by and not save them? Wheres Sharpton and Jackson at?

[edit on 16-4-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Who are you refering to as "friggin animals"?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

The 30 FRIGGIN ANIMALS that beat up the girls...I mean, 30 on 4 is pathetic enough, but add to the equation 4 GIRLS, and they are animals!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ahh hate crimes. You never cease to amaze me
I cant say Ni**er but they can say cracker

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

The 30 FRIGGIN ANIMALS that beat up the girls...I mean, 30 on 4 is pathetic enough, but add to the equation 4 GIRLS, and they are animals!

Oh really, reread what you posted here:

Typical. But of the course the media wont report it, because Blacks can do no wrong, and god help you if you point it out. Friggin animals. Once again, Im proven right. For every step forward, they kick themselves back 5.

Looks damn racially motivated to me. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Racial overtones will not be tolerated....at all.
Here's a great thought:
Chill the racial rhetoric, mkay?

If you cannot say something without sterotyping or adding further racial overtones and/or rhetoric, abstain from commenting.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Intrepid...we've talked before..If you check any of my posts, I guess I can be considered a tad racist. Prehaps its my localty. I dont really care. I see what I see. I form opinions from that. I have to walk out the door for work in about 5 minutes now, but I will return.

BTW, I usually get this rap from calling people out on crap like this. Wheres the media now? They wont touch it, for fear of being labled racist. Its pathetic. If it was a bunch of white kids, CNN would interupt broadcasting of that. You should read the papers over here. I read crap like that (not THAT bad, but close) almost daily.

But hey, call em out on that, and I'm a racist. Dont fall for it! An a-hole is an a-hole, no matter the color.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
all violent crimes are Hate Crimes
ALL of them!

all violent crimes are Terrorist Crimes!
All of them!!

just think about it !

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Racial overtones will not be tolerated....at all.
Here's a great thought:
Chill the racial rhetoric, mkay?

If you cannot say something without sterotyping or adding further racial overtones and/or rhetoric, abstain from commenting.

seekerof

With all do respect...WTF do you think is going to happen to a post like this? We all hold hands and walk off in the sunset together?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Intrepid...we've talked before..If you check any of my posts, I guess I can be considered a tad racist.

In which case thisa is the last unofficial warning.

As Seekerof pointed out, we don't tollerate such posting here.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this..
I am forwarding to all the 'less than far left' news sources I know of.
The city I live in is so liberal, they do not report any news that is unfavorable to minorities either...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
edit:intrepid and seekerof have that aspect undercontrol

------

Originally posted by Croat56
I cant say Ni**er but they can say cracker

Yes you can. Its not illegal. If you are giving someone a beating and yelling that, then you can be procsecuted on a hate crime law. If the victims here push the issue, then does anyone actually think that the city prosecutors aren't going to do it?

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Again, Im on my way out the door, so Ill have time to gather my thoughts better.

I still cant help but wonder what the "tones" would be if the roles were reversed here. God it sucks being a middle class white guy now. No freedom of thoughts or speech. Sighs...

Nevermind any sort of outrage against those who do this, save it for the white guy whos sickened by it. Thats our whole problem lumped into one. Thanks for pointing it out.

Like it or not, there is a huge racial problem in this country. Scolding people who talk about it wont solve it. Seeing the truth might help, but no guarantees...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First off Spliff....knock off the circumventing of the ATS sensors, k?!
I gave the warning to be heeded, whether you like it or not, or abide by it or not.

You say:

...WTF do you think is going to happen to a post like this? We all hold hands and walk off in the sunset together?

Nobody expects you to go walking off merrily or into the sunset hand-in-hand over this topic or the report incident. What we do expect is intelligent conversation and discussion. If your emotionally upset over this topic and its news, then perhaps you need to rethink posting to it?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You know I didnt think that spliff was saying anything racists. If a group of people with different back grounds beat up 4 people of different backrounds I would call them animals too. What they did was wrong. Nothing racist there.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
30 people attacked 4 females.

The thing that really blows my mind is that they evoked Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in doing so. Perfect example of views taken so far to the extreme that they are a complete perversion of Dr. King's teachings. They obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

Deny Ignorance.

I have friends who live there. I go there.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Oh really, reread what you posted here:

Typical. But of the course the media wont report it, because Blacks can do no wrong, and god help you if you point it out. Friggin animals. Once again, Im proven right. For every step forward, they kick themselves back 5.

Looks damn racially motivated to me. I hope I'm wrong.

What were you doing intrepid? Waiting for someone to say something racially motivated in any way? It's as if you were some sort of predator sitting by the bait. You say nothing about the blacks in the article attacking white people and calling them crackers. Then, suddenly a white person calls them animals and you call them a racist. My opinion, you have only helped to prove a point, and whether or not you like it, some people have picked up on that point...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I found the thread title here to be misleading and somewhat racist in its own right.

"30 Blacks attack 4 white women"

This was actually kids on kids violence and 4 white women weren't attacked at all. It's still an ugly situation but starting the thread with an inflamatory title didn't help.

Kids, especially teenagers, are often cruel and violent little monsters, regardless of what ethnic group they come from.

My hope and prayers are that someday we shall all overcome something as useless and ignorant as racism.

There is only one race, the human race, and we're all in it together whether you like that or not.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live in Marine Park too, its a nice section of Brooklyn, I would of never expected this to happen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join