It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor board is needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think that by making a board for all of this "information" on the supposed "John Titor" would only glorify him and would increase discussion on him. I think that having his own board would be a bad idea, so don't do it

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well, for a forum community that for the most part doesn't believe in this crud, we still come up seventh in a google for John Titor, and number 1 of you add "born" or some other queries.

But let's be serious now, anyone who's seen Terminator knows there's an easy way to fix this problem. Titor was born in 1998, so all we have to do is eliminate all seven-year-old boys in the States named John Titor. 'Titor' is an uncommon name so there's gotta be, what, 2 max? If Titor's story is real, then he will effectively be erased from existence and all threads on him and all record of his existence will disappear like magic. If it's a hoax, it will be revealed as one when that doesn't happen. Either way, the issue will be closed. yyyyep, at least someone's doing some thinking around here.

"Asta la vista...Titor."

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
but killing an innocent 7 yr old.?? What if this is really a hox and the 7 yr old's death is in vain? I hate to sound blinded here but how is that righteous??

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

but killing an innocent 7 yr old.?? What if this is really a hox and the 7 yr old's death is in vain? I hate to sound blinded here but how is that righteous??

You gotta be kidding me.

It was a joke, Navajo, as is the whole Titor thing...IMHO

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Nowhere near the volume of titor threads required to warrant the creation of a forum on that specific topic. Plus as more time passes it seems Titors predictions are becoming less relevant.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
After 2005, if no Civil War occurs in America, then the John Titor story will ultimately be proven a hoax. So it seems like there would be no reason to create a board in which all the post can (possibly) be proven useless in a few months.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Excellent point....

I'd rather see a "Reptoid" forum, since it crosses so many different subjects anyhow... Even though I think it's bunk, would be nice to see the discussion all in one place...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join