It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor board is needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As much as i hate John Titor (note: i am writting a letter to CERN telling never to explore time travel due to Titor saying they build a machine, which he uses and i dont want my past self to be annoyed by titor again) i feel a board is needed due to the amount of threads we have about them, its better to keep the "problem" in one place, so i feel, make a titor board....(please)

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why create a board for someone nobody seems to beleive in? And someone most people love to hate?

I think you have a good idea there, but after all these years, hasnt it been established already that this is some sort of nutcase?

Not me. I beleive some of what he says. Honest.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Whether true or not, John Titor is a point of interest to some for discussion about his theories and to find answers about there questions from like minded people. A John Titor board would enable people to gather that info in one place so I think

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And it would save the scattered threads of the John Titor plague, love him or hate him, its interesting to read to the point where you are on the verge of suicide, Anyways, SimonGray is online so he might give us some feedback *rubs hands together*

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, that would help keep my ulcers under control...The titor thing is like a internet worm, better let it crawl in its own sandbox...

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
just bumping this thread,
WOS is online now, so hopefully he will reply to this thread

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I havn't seen any posts about him in a while. I'm not saying its not a good idea, but why create a board that is so specific (one person)?

Better something like "time travel" or such.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
I havn't seen any posts about him in a while. I'm not saying its not a good idea, but why create a board that is so specific (one person)?

Better something like "time travel" or such.

If there was a titor board, i think it would increase the discussion about him and save all the numerous threads that have appeared across ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I beleive some of what he says. Honest.

Well you know what they say, there is always one in every crowd.

Titor is a hoax and time travel to the future is impossible. You cannot travel forward in time since it does not yet exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Titor is a hoax and time travel to the future is impossible. You cannot travel forward in time since it does not yet exist.

Travelling back in time isnt though, I read a science article that explained the basic theory of time travel. Its possible, but we dont have the technology to do so.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Travelling back in time isnt though, I read a science article that explained the basic theory of time travel. Its possible, but we dont have the technology to do so.

I agree that is why I specifically stated time travel to the future is impossible.

Frankly I still have reservations on any kind of time travel since it is just a theory.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Frankly I still have reservations on any kind of time travel since it is just a theory.

i think the power needed is more then the whole worlds nuclear arsenal. So thats why we wont see the technology for a very long time

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, there are a few boards where john titor proper is discussed. Also, its 2005, we're well into the 'future history'. Its been physically refuted. I can't see titor warranting a forum. Maybe a number of year's ago it'd've been cool, but the John Titor story is over, no need to relegate it to a forum, imo. Others admin and other mods may disagree tho.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Well, there are a few boards where john titor proper is discussed. Also, its 2005, we're well into the 'future history'. Its been physically refuted. I can't see titor warranting a forum. Maybe a number of year's ago it'd've been cool, but the John Titor story is over, no need to relegate it to a forum, imo. Others admin and other mods may disagree tho.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Nygdan]

But the titor fans will say "he's change the future" if we dont have a civil war, anyways, i thought it would of been a good idea

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Words cannot express how much I hate the Titor theory, the lies, the bull# and the people who follow it.

That is my 10 cents.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
maybe a forum but not a board...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Travelling back in time isnt though, I read a science article

Unrelated, but what he said.

I don't like the idea. Not because he's a load of crap, or worthless, or moronic, but because there's no need. I strongly believe that our forums cover pretty much everything, and that you can always find a good place for something. Titor, depending on what you're talking about, will do the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Words cannot express how much I hate the Titor theory, the lies, the bull# and the people who follow it.

That is my 10 cents.

agreed. i hate titor aswell, a board would be a nice way of keeping all of it away from me

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Rather then starting a forum lets plan an On line Funeral (Date to be set for later this year). We can all enter chat and give our eulogies and or condemnations, then have one big party.

May be we could publize it all over the internet and get major coverage from CBS, NBC, CNN and yes FOX just to be sure the coverage is fair and unbiased

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But the titor fans will say "he's change the future" if we dont have a civil war

Yeah, thats the biggest problem with it. You can't refute it, because the titorites can just wave their hands and mumble something about '4% divergent timelines, etc etc".

anyways, i thought it would of been a good idea

Looks liek its getting attention!

shots
Rather then starting a forum lets plan an On line Funeral (Date to be set for later this year).

Oh man, i like that idea! I'll bring the beer!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join