It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe god was an alien afterall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Glad You didnt take any offence in my reply .
I fully agree on THE CREATOR part of your replay , I also belive something created us but here is where our belives (spelling?) differ :
I belive (or assume would be a better word as this is not a matter of faith as religion was just created to control the masses but thats for another thread) that God , The Creator , The Supreme Beeing , The All-Knowing ..or how You want to call IT/Him could in fact just be an Alien (or aliens would be more acurate) that did create our spiecies.

Remember when the Bible or any other holly book (different religions) originated , it were times when people had well a rather small knowledge of our planet let alone our solar system or universe .. Remember those were the times people still belived earth is the centre of our universe and everything spins arround us .. not the sun ...

So You see why I tend not to agree with everything that is stated in the bible , or rather try to interpet it as they would see it in times when a simple flashlight would be called a miracle.

I agree that there is a chance God is well just that God the supreme beeing that created all life in the universe , but You sir must also agree with me that there is a chance that a highly advanced alien lifeform could be percived by the close minded people as God.

Edit: Like I posted before even You sir , could have been percived as a God if you would be able to go back in time those 2 thousand years with a few toys from our time.. And remember thats only 2 thousnad years , now imagine the toys a 10 , 20 or 30 thousand years old civilization

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Bible UFO Connection is a collection of the hundreds of references in the Bible to flying vehicles, close encounters, futuristic weaponry, and advanced technological character of the race of supreme beings
known as the Elohiym.

www.bibleufo.com...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Actually, using pure logic (assuming the existence of "God" as a given) He has to be an alien.

e.g. The entity God displays intent by deliberately creating the world and heavens.
1. Intent implies organization of thought.
2. Organization of thought requires a framework within which to think - i.e. a physics that underlies the organization and filtration of information.
3. This God, because he exhibits intent, must therefore operate within a specific organizational physics (perhaps different than ours, perhaps the same).
4. If intent isn't evidence enough of organized intelligence, God then Acts. He creates. This definitely requires some kind of organization (which by it's very nature requires that there be a mathematics or some similar axiomatic system to create reproducable algorithms).
5. Finally, this being (operating within some framework of natural laws), resides not on earth, but in Heaven.

Therefore, God is an extra-terrestrial entity - an alien.
I reasoned through this when I was, like, 8 yrs. old.

Suffice it to say, I concluded that god probably doesn't exist, and if He does, than screw him, I'm not going to be a puppet for some megalomaniacal, bug-eyed, amoral creep.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Without consciousness there is no Earth,universe, and everything that ever was or will be. Who ever created consciousness is G-d. If you have ever felt the Holy Spirit then you know it is not a physical being but an energy that is unknown.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
To truley know God is to know yourself for the first time. God is you ! You are God do you think you (God) would have it any other way? When you relize this simple fact that every child is born with, then you have come home for the first time! Yes ALL that is is of God and of you. Keep looking to the sky for your extended family. Peace!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's funny every time I post something important there is an imediate post of nonsense looks like status quo media to me, how much do they pay you for this?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join