It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are jesuits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I heard that hteir leader is the black pope Peter-Hans Kolvenbach

and he ordered the dec 26 tsunami
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
I need more info about them.
thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
from your link

"Therefore, contrary to the opinion of the writer of the following article, it is not the Jews and Zionist Israel that control New York City through its Council on Foreign Relations, although the Pope's Masonic anti-Torah Zionist government of Israel, controlled by the Archbishop's CFR to the detriment of the risen Son of God's racially beloved Hebrew/Jewish/Israelite People, may well have played a subordinate role in the detonation. It was the Jesuit Superior General---the Black Pope---in command of the "infallible" White Pope, John Paul II and his Hierarchy through the advisement of the Jesuit Curia, who caused the massive destruction of this most recent man-made flood, deceptively called a "tsunami."

I find it very hard to believe that the zionists would be subservient to the catholic church, evidence suggest that its the other way around.

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

he ordered the dec 26 tsunami

Ring ring ....

Ring ring ....

GJWS: Hello Gods Jesuit Weather Service, We deliver.

BP: Hi this is The Black Pope and I like to...

GJWS: Do you still live in New York?

BP: Yes

GJWS: What would you like today?

BP: I'd like to order a tsunami for Christmas

GJWS: Oh dear.. you caught us at a bad time Christmas rush and all can you hang on?

BP: sure

GJWS: Please hold [Music] My my my my my My Sharona! Oh my little one, My pretty one.

GJWS: OK Still there?

BP: Yes

GJWS: We can't get you one by Christmas, the best we can do is the 26th

BP: DRAT! well that will have to do.

GJWS: Would you like to have that delivered to your New York address?

BP: OH NO! Please send it to Indonesia.

GJWS: Alright will do, is there anything else?

BP: Nope that will do for now, thank you.

GJWS: Thank you for doing business with Gods Jesuit Weather Service. Good bye.

BP: ByeBye

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Jesuits are responsible for some of the more infamous and totally bogus conspiracy theories in the world.

The "illuminati" and "jews" are out to get you. No, but guess who really is?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In the catholic church there are 2 Main of preist.
Dioceiean (sp)
and preist of a certain relgious order

Diocesciean preist are the ones in your parish that actually get paid and answer directly to the bishop. These preist stay confined into one area for their lives

Relgious order preist have a prudentail that they answer to and relgious preist do not get paid they have devoted their preist hood to a specific ministry. A relgious order preist can be moved across states and even countries and are not confined to one area. They answer to the prudential first then the bishop.

Both are Catholic preist
Some common orders are..
Dominicains
Salesians
Jesuits
Brothers of the Sacred Heart
Franciscians

Now I know most about the Salesians.... As I said relgious order preist have a specail vocational mission. A diocesiean preist is there to matain his church and be in line with the bishop. Now lets take a salesiean. The salesian mission is to care for the young and the poor. THe founder of the order is St John Bosco. The salesian preist and brothers are there to care for the young in a Extra-ordinary way than the average preist.

You have asked about the jesuits...
THey too are a relgious order priest. Jesuits specalize in Higher Education. I forget the founder of the order but I know it was named after him. Jesuits are a wide and common branch of preist. They often set up high standard highschools and colleges. They are devoted to giving a higher education.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The jesuits were orginally a group that got so powerful w/i the RCC, that the head of the order was called "The Black Pope". The actual pope disbanded them 'forever', and then they were shortly reconstituted, which i take to mean, the church broke them up, and then made another group with the same name to sort of 'control' the sentiment of having broken them up and prevent a resurgence of the actual threat.

How, in the world, does anyone order a tsunami to occur?

BP: DRAT! well that will have to do.

Curses! Foiled again!

Hmm, the guy does have a goatee and moustache to twist. Maybe he really is the evil alternate pope, brought here by a transporter accident!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

as posted by Nygdan
How, in the world, does anyone order a tsunami to occur?

Consider the sourcing of these accusations, Nygdan: Joe Vialls and reformation.org. They are definately great sources of trusted and accurate information.

It has been pointed out in past ATS threads that there sensitive devices that can detect and tell the difference between an earthquake signature and a nuclear signature.
Tsunami: an act of terror (Sea Burst)?

Listening for Atom Blasts, but Hearing Earthquakes

The claim that the "Black Pope" ordered the December 26th Indonesian tsunami(s) is bogus and amounts to the continued bunk works and assertions of Joe Vaills and like internet sites.

seekerof

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar
You have asked about the jesuits...
THey too are a relgious order priest. Jesuits specalize in Higher Education. I forget the founder of the order but I know it was named after him. Jesuits are a wide and common branch of preist. They often set up high standard highschools and colleges. They are devoted to giving a higher education.

The offical name of the Jesuits is "The Society of Jesus" (Jesuit = Jesus-ite). They were founded in 1504 by St. Ignatius of Loyola (as in a University in the Big Easy). Thier original goal was to combat the Protestant Reformation. The Jesuits swear an oath to obey the Pope directly. Unlike most religious orders, Jesuits have no "stability" (i.e. promise that they will stay in a particular place unless something extraordinary happens). They go where ordered when ordered.

The superior of the Jesuit Order is sometimes called "the black pope." This is a term used in an insulting fashion to imply (with some justification, historically) that the Jesuits are more loyal to their religious Order than to that other Pope.

In modern times, the Jesuits have emerged as the intellectuals of the Church and are often seen in the forefront of various reform causes.

For more information: US Jesuit Conference

St. Ignatius's Spiritual Excersises is considered to be a classic on spiritual formation and pragmatic mystical practice. It's a bit dated in language in most translations, but still worth a look if you have any interest in such matters. It forms the basis of Jesuit spirituality and deeply informs the Jesuit approach to theology (which has been said to be "all head and hands and no heart" by its critics).

Many Jesuits died in missionary efforts in Africa and the New World. It was a Jesuit, for example, who wrote the most commonly read account of the genocide committed by the Spanish in the New World. He was horrified and clearly thought what was being done would damn the souls of those involved.

A joke:

A Jesuit and a Dominican are arguing about which religious order is the greatest, naturally each prefers his own. So, they decide to write to God to ask His opinion. They seal the letter, address it to God in Heaven, and mail it (with a Vatican stamp?). A few days latter, they are thrilled when they open the mail box and find a golden tablet addressed to them. They break the seal on the tablet and read:

My dear Children:

How could you doubt that I love you both equally?

Yours truly,
God, S.J.

(Jesuits sign their names with the postnomial "S.J." to indicate they are members of the Society of Jesus.).

One more joke...

Jesuits were founded to combat the Protestant Refromation. Domenicans were founded to combat the Albegensian Heresy. Today, you see Protestants everywhere, but when was the last time you met an Albegensian?

(Obscure, but funny.)

Alright. All done.

For the record, I'm not a Jesuit.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.vaticanassassins.org...

A pretty good site backed by alot of documentation, but also alot of assumption.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Where I live, Jesuit is an all boys high school.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
The "illuminati" and "jews" are out to get you. No, but guess who really is?

I'm not so concerned with "the Illuminati" and "the Jews" being "out to get us", as I am with the Vatican and the Zionists.....

top topics

join