It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New User

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey,

Just joined the group, like to say hello. I live in Brooklyn, NY and just started reading all about "conspiracies" and info the government does not reveal to the general public in America--amazing stuff!

Brad

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
yes it is amazing stuff.

of course one never really knows where the disinformation ends and where the information begins and visa versa.

thats for you to decide.

and welcome to the board. i'm the resident monkey and i'm quite friendly! (no poo flinging here!)

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the madness, dont ever fall asleep

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, JJ. Yes, ATS is truly something amazing.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome jj

Are you a blues guitarist or bass guitarist capable of going toe to toe with JJ Cale or JJ Burnel?

Be careful of the Monkey. He can't tell spider monkey male hangle dangles from spider monkey female hangle dangles.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Welcome jj

Are you a blues guitarist or bass guitarist capable of going toe to toe with JJ Cale or JJ Burnel?

Be careful of the Monkey. He can't tell spider monkey male hangle dangles from spider monkey female hangle dangles.

i'm going to deny anything this man tells you. i dont know him and i dont know why he is telling vicious lies about me! BS lies and propoganda! thats all this is.

you're an anti-monkeyite! you monkeyist!

pay him no mind he hates monkeys.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well welcome to the party, have fun, talk, have a few laughs. Remeber though, dont drink the punch.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Welcome jj

i'm going to deny anything this man tells you. i dont know him and i dont know why he is telling vicious lies about me! BS lies and propoganda! thats all this is.

When faced with such harsh accusations, jj, we find it is important to have established principles and background facts to justify our position.

I have no bias against any primates whatsoever. I have a legitimate concern for those that cannot distinguish between the male and female of closely related species, because such would naturally be selected out in Darwinism, or be considered highly unnatural by right wing Christian fundamentalists.

In evidence of my policy of non-discrimination against any in the order of primates, I submit the following, both segments posted by this writer on the 9th inst. of the month:

Post A:

"I think some Posters have seriously "misunderestimated" chimp society.

I think most chimps are heathens (in the sense of their faith, I'm not being derogatory or chimpist). They worship the sun, the moon, the rain, and everything that brings them succour and pleasure. They also understand symbols perfectly well.

I don't enjoy the warlike tendencies thay have, and they can be pretty nasty cornering and tearing apart other monkeys.

They are not that different or less progressed on the evolutionary chain when compared with homo sapiens."

Post B:

"I hope you don't see the elevation of chimpanzees to having feelings of religion and worship as a superficial concept, FM. They are far more evolved than given credit for.

They would probably see the reduction of God to sub-atomic particles as being superficial.

It is a matter of perspective, isn't it?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back to normal introductory programming, enjoy your ATS career, jj.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Welcome jj

When faced with such harsh accusations, jj, we find it is important to have established principles and background facts to justify our position.

I have no bias against any primates whatsoever. I have a legitimate concern for those that cannot distinguish between the male and female of closely related species, because such would naturally be selected out in Darwinism, or be considered highly unnatural by right wing Christian fundamentalists.

In evidence of my policy of non-discrimination against any in the order of primates, I submit the following, both segments posted by this writer on the 9th inst. of the month:

Post A:

"I think some Posters have seriously "misunderestimated" chimp society.

I think most chimps are heathens (in the sense of their faith, I'm not being derogatory or chimpist). They worship the sun, the moon, the rain, and everything that brings them succour and pleasure. They also understand symbols perfectly well.

I don't enjoy the warlike tendencies thay have, and they can be pretty nasty cornering and tearing apart other monkeys.

They are not that different or less progressed on the evolutionary chain when compared with homo sapiens."

Post B:

"I hope you don't see the elevation of chimpanzees to having feelings of religion and worship as a superficial concept, FM. They are far more evolved than given credit for.

They would probably see the reduction of God to sub-atomic particles as being superficial.

It is a matter of perspective, isn't it?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back to normal introductory programming, enjoy your ATS career, jj.

and i'm accused of being long winded.

thats a funny way of saying "i am not".

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You're nothing but a monkey, Monkey.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi Bradley welcome have a beer or 2!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You're nothing but a monkey.

coming from you thats a compliment!!!

and flattery will get you nowhere as you have the wrong hangle dangle.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
hey jj, Hope you have fun!!!
I'm new here too!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome, jjBradley!

Have a pleasant visit.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicodudet
hey jj, Hope you have fun!!!
I'm new here too!

Hi there welcome have any drink you wish!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Alright! Drunk is paying. Cheers, mate!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I plan too

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I will only buy drinks for sicodudet
every1 else has to buy their own.!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Cool. I will buy drunk whatever he wishes (within reason). A big cheers to ATS???

top topics

join