It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which fighter do you think is better?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The EF2000 is a pretty good jet. It can super cruise and has a top speed of 1,321 mph. It also has a maxium weapons load of 17,637 pounds.

The Rafale is also a pretty good fighter. It was built by France because the did not want to get into the Eurofighter program. I do not believe the Rafale had super cruise, but it does have a tope speed of 1,189 mph. It can carry a maxium weapons load of 20,944 pounds.

Both fighters have good qualities and bad. I just want to know whicj you like best. I perfer the EF2000 over the Rafale.

EF2000

Rafale

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would say EF-2000.
I think this because of the "super-cruise" ability and also because the EF-2000 has excellent mix of high, trans, and low condition controls, making it the best in average conditions.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree, the Euro 2000 also has voice activated sensors, a really wizzo radar....and best of all over the Raf...its information is presented in imperial ..rather than metric...YUK!......(metrics..im a dinosaur!)

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
its got to be Eurofighter, i bet the Frenchies wish they'd never left the Eurofighter program now. I heard somewhere that the electronics in the rafale are already out of date.

Apparently the rafale has a super duper radar that searches the skys over a 500 mile radius detects civilian and military aircraft and electronically surrenders to both

Note....JOKING

top topics

join