It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean David Morton’s Latest predictions 4/15/05 On C2Cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I typed these while I listened to the show. Just wanted to get them down for the record. It seems people love to talk about all they got right but half the time they don't tell you what was predicted until after it happens. These ones seem pretty definite. According to SDM they were determined by remote viewing.

George Noory asked about predictions for the next 6 mos –1 yr.

SDM predicted----
“Great deal of concern about the Pacific NW “ Around May 21,22,23 2005 deep earthquake activity on Cascades & under Pacific—Mt Ranier, Mt St Helen- Possible eruption late Sept/Oct ( I missed which specific volcano)

Yellowstone Chaldera- same time frame lots of activity- deadly clouds of gas killing animals & possibly people- small pockets of eruption, sections of the chaldera collapse. Activating Late May 2005 through end of 2006.

So Cal- BIG ONE 2010- LA gets Olympics at last minute. Nothing big for So Cal for rest of 2005.
NY Gets Olympics for 2012- disasters prevent it and move Olympics to LA 2012

Sept/Oct 2006 substantial quake San Fran area.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
lol @ the deadly gas crap.

i dont understand the olympics one.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
lol @ the deadly gas crap.

You've obviously never been in a tent with my hubby after some of my world famous campfire chili!

i dont understand the olympics one.

Let me clarify what he said- He said that NY would get the bid for the 2012 Olympics. We should know by June who gets that. Anyway, he said NY would get the bid, but some "disasters" will happen in NY and the 2012 Olympics will be changed to LA.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i remember someone saying once that there would be no more olympics after a certain date.......

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The only one I can think of is the John Titor "prediction"- that 2004 would be the last Olympics, but I can't find a good link for it right now. I don't know of any others, but that certainly doesn't mean they aren't out there.

new topics

top topics

join