It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/occult connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Anyone believe the modern ufo phenomenon is directly linked with the works of occult factions, specifically crowley/parsons magick?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm not too familiar with the occult in general, nor the specific example you give, but I have heard many theories that what we now call aliens were the source of mythological creatures such as fairies and goblins. That said, there could be some connection between historical accounts of magic and extraterrestrial beings. As far as modern mysticism and metaphsyics, etc., I think there might be something going that most people don't know about in those realms, energies and auras, and those might have some bearing with aliens. They may be attracted to people who are more spiritual, who meditate more often, who study the more "fringe" beliefs. Maybe these people have some sort of unknown "energy", something they don't even really realize themselves, that draws ET's to them.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, I definitely do connect the two, but will never belive the grays that Crowley saw/connected with are anything but benevolent.
His drawing in 1918 was just about all he ever told of who/what they were/are..but this was LONG before our modern sightings and he drew it standing in front of him?
Think he did intimate they were from the Sirius A and B star.
I have little/ to no knowledge of Parsons, but for Scientology.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallen_sentient
Anyone believe the modern ufo phenomenon is directly linked with the works of occult factions, specifically crowley/parsons magick?

I'm not saying I believe the following, but when I read the article (and it is A LONG READ) it really made an impact. Stuff to think about for sure.

www25.brinkster.com...

top topics

join