It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and to top it all off...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not really sure if they dropped the story or if you got the url wrong but I see little political anything in the piece presented.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Fry2]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Not really sure if they dropped the story or if you got the url wrong but I see little political anything in the piece presented.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Fry2]

oops.
wrong link...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
From Fury's Source:

July 22, 2003 -- ALI Wentworth's impending likely success with CBS's "Living It Up with Ali & Jack" may be putting pressure on her marriage to star ABC News Sunday morning host George Stephanopoulos.

"George got really annoyed and upset when he was asked by photographers to get out of the pictures so they could shoot Alexandra alone" at the Hillary Clinton book party at the Four Seasons June 16 and at the "Living It Up" party at Plaid June 18, a source told PAGE SIX.

"All of a sudden he is not the center of attention anymore, and it burns him." But a friend of Stephanopoulos denied any strain and said, "No way - he did not get upset."

Actually I see this as being extremely relevant to the way the Bush administration wants you to think.

Plaudits to Fury for posting it.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We must live in bad timees......I can't understand why news companies can view this as "News"........they'll report on this type of thing but how often do stories about motive-less murder/violence and unexplained events go un-touched by the news? It's very weird.....

*Er...I posted before I saw that it was the wrong link.........guess I sound stupid now

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by chebob]

top topics

join