It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ to come out of Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just thought I would share this with everyone

The major scholars of Islaam have pointed to Iran being the place the the AntiChrist will emerge from. Interesting.

Maybe this explains the large Jewish community found in Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Umm, no.
The anti-christ is a Christian concept, not a Jewish concept.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
True seekorof

But both the Christians and the Muslims believe that the Anti-Christ will emerge from within the Jewish community.... the Muslims deffinatly believe this.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Muslims believe in an anti-christ?
Since the notion of an anti-christ is a Christian concept, are you indicating that Islam is a branch of Christianity?

seekerof

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have seen alot of info latley regarding the antchrist, including the next pope base on some sort of equation using the number values of the names of previous popes predicting the next pope with be the anti-christ(assuming he selects the right name)....Can anyone lead me to any sort of antichrist "watchdog" pages THANKS

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Muslims believe in an anti-christ?
Since the notion of an anti-christ is a Christian concept, are you indicating that Islam is a branch of Christianity?

seekerof

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Seekerof]

No..... Muslims believe that all of Gods prophets have taught regarding the Anti-Christ. Even before the time of Christ.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I Heard the Antichrist Will Be a Jew or Gentile...Perhaps a Jew Because Hes Got to Be the Same age as Christ When He Died (33) and Be a Jew, Like Christ Was.....Because he was one and those are his Chosen People...This Way When The Antichrist Does Come Out, The Jews Will Believe he is Christ

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

When The Antichrist Does Come Out, The Jews Will Believe he is Christ

that is also the belief in Islam

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The belief in Antichrist is not the official part of Islamic belief.
Qur'an doesn't mention it at all. No Antichrist, no Mahdi, no final war.
Acording to Qur'an, the end of things will come swiftly and suddenly, Jesus too. He will judge the people and that's it.

Now, various other sources mention Antichrist-like figure called Dajjaal and Imam Mahdi, a person that is supposed to come right before Jesus and fight some important battles.
Lots of war in the end days, plagues, natural disasters and all that, much like Revelations.

Most Muslims do not believe these stories though. They figure if it was going to happen, God surely would have mentioned it in Qur'an.

This might be useful:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join