It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest Dreams.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, this might sound a bit strange, but has anyone else noticed that their scariest dreams are ones that aren't really "aestheticly" scary, just weird...........things that shouldn't, but do, scare the hell out of you?

I do........the dream that terrified me the most was just a dream about a man on tv opening his mouth wider than is possible........and it really sh*t me up.........I don't know why!

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I dreamed somethine one night. I cant even explain it. I was in some businesses basement and there was this balck entity or something. It just sent a fear into me I cant put into words. But right after that dream I had a dream of a Nuclear bomb going off and I was walking through the rubble.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've noticed that the dreams that are "scariest" are much harder to explain as well...........when you wake up sh*t scared about it and try to tell someone, it sounds stupid......the fear is really hard to explain

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My scarriest repeat dream is amazingly realistic. I am in my bed sleeping, I wake up (in my dream) and I see someone over me reaching towards me to do some sort of ill will. Then I wake up (for real) and everything is like the dream (except for the menacing guy). Far too realistic for me. I have to watch TV for a bit before I sleep again.

And don't bring up alien abductions, it is just a horrible dream I have.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
My scarriest repeat dream is amazingly realistic. I am in my bed sleeping, I wake up (in my dream) and I see someone over me reaching towards me to do some sort of ill will. Then I wake up (for real) and everything is like the dream (except for the menacing guy). Far too realistic for me. I have to watch TV for a bit before I sleep again.

And don't bring up alien abductions, it is just a horrible dream I have.

Good.....another similarity. I've noticed that whenever I have a dream where I'm lying in bed it's always bad........usually to do with being paralyzed or being pulled by something. I had a dream the other day where I could see myself sleeping in bed (I think) and I could hear someone saying (I assumed it was God) that "Jesus's real name is on his right hand"........well, I don't know what that means and I'm willing to accept that it could be nonsense, but right after that I woke up (but It didn't feel like waking up because It was exactly the same situation as my dream, so it was just like flipping from unaware to aware....) and felt something holding my wrist and pulling me.....

needless to say I was terrified and couldn't sleep for a while....

just thought I'd share that

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by chebob]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My family always tells me that sometimes in my sleep I scream "The Door To December Is Square" I dont get it.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volkswagen
My family always tells me that sometimes in my sleep I scream "The Door To December Is Square" I dont get it.

Okay, this is stretching it, but.......I was born in December......

it's all fitting together

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by chebob]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have been told by a couple I speak latin or greek or some language liek that in my sleep. Ya know what. I dont know any other language but english. and spanglish.

Nightwalker

new topics

top topics

join