It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret American Space Plane To Dominate Planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it is said that since the 1990's the u.s. have been working on secret, new generation space planes. the u.s. is keeping this a secret but a russian agent managed to get some info on it which the u.s. calls aurora............ a very high tech plane that is capable of flying 40 or more km's.

here is a peice of the article:

The USA has been working on secret, new-generation space planes In the beginning of the 1990s, Russian intelligence uncovered the fact that the USA was testing a super-secret plane at one of its airbases. Russian agents attempted to see the new object with their own eyes and take pictures of it, but all attempts failed. The Americans provided incredible security for their secret weapon, and they tested the plane only at night. However, Russian agents managed to get some information about the new plane, which the USA calls Aurora, in honor of the Goddess of the Dawn.

the full srtory can be found on:

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
40km is not that much.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
40km is 130,000 feet elevation.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm sure they have some really cool "black" projects out there.

For more info on the aurora, use the search feature. I'm sure there are many threads on it here somewhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not only is there a glut of rumours about the aurora on the net, so its not really new. But the article is from rense, the original manufactured fake news site, sort of like The Onion, but without the sarcasm....

More links here ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I locked this thread as its really heavily repeated...

new topics

top topics

join