It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can you get in touch with your subconscious mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
does anyone know how to get in touch with your subconscious mind?
please post in please post in anything you know on this topic.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's called meditation. There are lots of topics on this in the Paranormal Forum and also on BTS

you can also do a google on meditation
but here's few to get you started

www.ardue.org.uk...

www.learningmeditation.com...

www.meditationcenter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
thanks for the links...........i have got to know a lot more about meditation and my subconscious mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am a past life regression and abductee hypnotist.
May I recommend if you can find one in your area, a metaphysical hypnotist who can teach you self hypnosis?..Just be careful the one you pick is sincere and can be trusted..good luck.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I got in touch with mine by Lucid dreaming
... intresting coversation...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I always thought that the subconscience couldnt produce any words due to it not having a language. It comunicates to us in the conscience world via images....or am I wrong ?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
quote: "how can you get in touch with your subconscious mind? "

You must ask yourself: Why do I want to get in touch with my subconscious mind or even open the subconscious ? What are you trying to accomplish or acheive by this ? A reality check, a vision, answers to lifes questions, mind control or ?????

I think that if we as humans ( generalization) could open our subconcious minds we would all be doing this, wouldn't we ? I think that is a place where we ought to not go, for most. Maybe for us all ? I beleive that if our minds were created to go there it would and could happen involuntary.

The fact that we need to meditate or play with the paranormal should tell us we are exploring in a possible danger zone. Don't be fooled by the differences in clearing your mind (meditation) and opening the doors to the paranormal, spiritual etc...... It can be a place where the spirtual side of your subconscious opens up to the spiritual world, other dimensions, demons etc..... When this happens you are no longer in control. You have now opened a door to the dark side. A place where you honestly did not entend to go. If you let a metaphysical hypnotist into your subconscious mind you will surley invite the unwanted into your life.

Just some things to consider from a caring person with experience.

Hang Loose and find something else to open your mind that's alot less dangerous. Maybe a little THC !

new topics

top topics

join