It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

get a body like optimus fett!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ok...i know it sounds hard but.....it is possible

step 1. Smoke 50 marlbro red a day....and throw in a few cigars in the evening!

step 2. Drink at least 2 glasses of wine at lunch...an expresso....and then a large brandy.

step 3. Go to the pub after work....have some crisps at the bar...then drink at least 4 pints of guiness.....no more than 14.

step 4. Get home...have a few brandys...dont sip them....down in one!

step 5. sleep a bit.

now look guys.....dont expect instant results....the chicks wont just instantly flock to you...that takes time.....i now its hard to imagine but years ago i didnt have women hunting me.....i had to work at it.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
good one! i can eat anything and look great! seriously, i beleive that the more food goes in my mouth the better.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good diet. The stars will be on it soon!

I just live on beer and pot noodles!!!

And i hate

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
lol ummm well i dont think thats the best way to look at it,

It might be ok for you now to live like that ..but heck as you age your going to feel it,

Imagine when your 60 coughing and weasing, with a big up beer belly

and remember (men) Fat in food goes straight to a mans heart causing alsorts of problems later in life,

Im not saying Be a rabbit saled eater but just watch what you put in your mouth... As they say too much of a good thing....

NOW give me 100 sit ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else

[edit on 15-4-2005 by asala]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
50 cigs a day?? Are you insane!!! Smoking makes me puke unless its the good stuff!
Drinking on the other hand is no problem for me, Also i have this compulsive urge to smoke only when I drink, will that effect my regimen?
The Mantra to become Hoff= Booze + CAffine + Nicotine
That is the life!!

JAK

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

[edit on 15/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
But...I want to know how to look like Optimus Prime! I want this huge, bulging chest with windows in it so you can see my massive pecks, a really narrow waist, stocky legs, pointy things on my head, and the ability to summon a semi trailor at will to just drop out of the air from about 10 feet up. Is that so much to ask?!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sounds hard optimus but I think I can do it. Im great at :w:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

TextImagine when your 60 coughing and weasing, with a big up beer belly

Asala...Darling......i think we all know thats the 'look' you chicks all dig!........its the look that says......"is that cute hunk a landlord?"........."i bet that belly tells a few stories?"

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
and remember (men) Fat in food goes straight to a mans heart causing alsorts of problems later in life,

*puts down pie*

Its good to see an alternative diet optimus........i think :shk:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi Guys..its been a while since i gave any of you some advice on looking hot and pulling the chicks.....

this section is all for the guys....i'll be helping you chicks out later on in my

"Get a hot body and pull someone like Optimus"

lets just take a moment to view some pictures of the happy people that i have helped so far....

and its good to know that i can help you guys at any age!!

for example:- look how i helped this young kid!!!

and after following my diet and smoking plan.....this 27 year old guy was looking on top form!!...

so as you can see.....I GET RESULTS!!!........

The good thing with my fitness plan and body shaping programme id that its FUN!!....dont be frightned to throw in some extra drinking to your work programme...you might be about to leave the pub after 7 pints of strong larger but imagine how much better you will feel for just having that extra large scotch!

Regards.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Replace the crisps with some Jalapeno Poppers and I'm in!

Homemade are the best using fresh from the garden peppers. Can't beat'em!

The wife's makes about 8-10 dozen at a time. We/friends/etc. may eat 2-3 dozen and then she puts the rest in the freezer for later days.

On another note?!

That's the first time I have ever seen a "Camel Toe" on a guy!:shk:

Too funny!

* If anybody that wants the recipe, just let me know?! We've tried many different recipes but this is the best one.

[edit on 9/17/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join