It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If reptilians are good then the bible flopped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I gaind a lot of info from the lacerta files and a forum member at ATS and i believe that most of the reptilians are good and if they are not evil then christianity flooped and most of the religions flopped.This could be the main reason that the govt dosen't tells the truth about aliens.But the dulce book goes the opposite way.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not a biblical scholar, nor a religious person of any extent, but I don't remember hearing much about reptiles mentioned one way or the other, barring the snake in the garden of eden. I definitely don't remember the Bible mentioning anything about reptilians. I'm assuming that much is off of interpretation of the Bible--which parts? Also--and purely out of curiousity, not flaming you in anyway--why would you take the word of the Lacerta files over that of 2000+ year old text that has been scrutinized almost constantly? I do agree with you about the government--any mention of extraterrestrials could very well undermine the religious beliefs of most people. I don't imagine there are many in this world who can incorporate "And while God created Earth and the Heavens, in a galaxy far far away..." into Genesis.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The reptilians are mentioned as serpents and the gods are really aliens who look human and came from the star system aldebaran.They have\had no authority to take this planet from the saurians but whatever happens happens for good imo .I hope reptilians are not behind NWO and are good and i hope saurians and humans live together on the surface of earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, the one who translated this from it's original Sweden, and then circulated it, largely considers the Lacerta files to be a hoax...(and rightly so imho)...

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
UMM the vedas say also about nagas(saurians),7th creation etc.Some one contact indigo_child and tell him to post here

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
This could be the main reason that the govt dosen't tells the truth about aliens.

The government actually caring about the people and what their beliefs are? Now there's a concept.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't give any credence at all to the Lacerta Files. The whole thing just stinks of fake. That's just my opinion, of course.

If Reptilians do exist then I would lean more towards the information found in the Dulce Files because of how much of the content can actually be found by simply looking it up. If the Dulce Files are hoaxed, then at least it makes for a good read since Branton puts so much time and thought into the research that goes towards it.

I'm not a Christian by any means, but as MCory1 mentioned, I'd rather take the word of the Bible over the Lacerta Files. That, and the Bible is so flexible when it comes to interpretation that Christians will just be able to adapt its "meaning" to most, if not all, situations. In my opinion, reptilians are most likely bad, at least in the human sense of the word. I don't think that Christianity is going to flop any time soon, so don't get your hopes up.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
actually the bible says all "aliens" are demons , they will pretend to be nice and prepare you to want the help off the antichrist bloke when he arrives - thus moving you further from god and into damnation or whatever

im not a religious person

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I personally don't think Reptilians are 100% evil or good. It depends upon the personal philosophy of each Reptilian individual.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

top topics

join