It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Explain This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok about 1 year ago I was watching my grandmothers house because her father died. Anyways I was sitting there and I heard this big shatter so I went into the back room. And the huge family pictures of ours seemed to fly off the wall and hit the back door. So I cleaned it up I was really scared and did it in a half ass job. Then I went into the living room and both the statue of Jesus and the Virgin Mary were laying face down in front of the tv. I ran out of the house after that and slep in my car. Please explain this.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would say the dead family member is angery over something. Either that or a demon entered the house through all the sorrows over the death.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
I would say the dead family member is angery over something. Either that or a demon entered the house through all the sorrows over the death.

Nightwalker

I was thinking that becuase a similar event took place when my Uncle Ronnie died.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Woah!!!
Weird dude...

Was your grandmother like really religous or not religous?
Did those family members ever have paranomal experiences?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Woah!!!
Weird dude...

Was your grandmother like really religous or not religous?
Did those family members ever have paranomal experiences?

Tassadar

Well I come from a very religious Roman Catholic family so yeah we are religious.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The family member that died was not meant to die so early. See my Grandmas family lived in Monticello by radiation mines and they also swam in a lake with radiation material in it. So that is why I think more than half my family died early from cancer.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've got to say I wouldn't believe it for a second if I hadn't seen/heard things for myself at times. But the thinking that I always find is that when something happens it is meaningful to iegther the person living or the person then passed. The last time this happened was a music box that had not worked for many years (and when it did work it played a different tune)....it played "it's a small world after all".....Oh...I think someone wants to talk about this.....if the groups would like I can pass on what I get.
(for your refference this happend when 'gramma' died - not my grama but the house I lived in, we all called her grama and I cared for her till the moment she passed....I was living there to care for her actualy)

Angelo! Hello Angela. I didn't have to have the cake. You are sweet to have felt bad for so many years over this. I am so comfortable there now. It is gone and Cindy is fine now. I leave you with this Angelo, As you are yourself I will be meaningful and alive always. Ending life is many times to be. Do you understand? (I tell her no, that I don't believe in reincarnation but I know the spirit lives on and can come again - I don't understand how these can bothe be true but know they are)....she responds: Angelo, I am telling you far more than a life on land and water. Angelo, do you see the land? Your land? (I say earth? Yes.) Now look again past land and water. Go and look past done things and to new things. In you is the new waiting to live. Go see. Do you see? ( I tell her to help me see, ask her for direction). Be aware of your starting place. Mind your thinking. In you is new life Have a seer look Angelo. Have them see it and hold it close to you in memory always. Place it in your heart and go far. Done

Cindy's gramma, the one I cared for - she called me Angelo. LOL, I don't know why. The cake she reffers to - The last thing she ever requested was some coffee cake. But I was afraid she would choke and didn't get it for her. She went into a sleep like state the following day and stayed that way until she died. I have felt so bad for many years over not getting her that cake.
I'll post this on a new topic --- a seer??? If there is a "seer" here maybe they can help with this?

If it is ofencive, if anyone would rather I keep words written here my own, please say as much and I will certainly do so.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
BUMP BUMP in the night all night.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have heard this is the way the spirit world let you no they are around us...maybe she just wanted to say hello.
was it around any special date...like a b day or something around you . some sort of date that she remembers

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I have heard this is the way the spirit world let you no they are around us...maybe she just wanted to say hello.
was it around any special date...like a b day or something around you . some sort of date that she remembers

No not any special dates.

top topics

join