It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Emotional Experiences in Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Trying to gather my thoughts here. Well, two days ago I had a dream that was rather more vivd with it's emotional content than the actual events of the dream. In a nutshell, I dreamt I went to Vegas with my family and got married. Sounds very unspectacular except for the very strong emotional feelings. Now I've had thsee kinds of dreams before, but not with as much emotional punch as this one. It just leads me to wonder of there isn't one more person out there sharing the exact same emotional vividness if not the same dream content.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey Queen.....I'm a big studier of my dreams, as I find they have just as much maybe even more reality and depth than the fact that I'm sitting in front of this computer right now. I don't think a dream is just a dream, the figment og some bottled up imagination. I've been lucid dreaming for quite some time now and have learned many things from my experiences. Sounds like you should begin dabbling as well.
Really to me it does sound like you are just a little more conciously aware of your experience because you were getting married, and this meant a lot to you, so you allowed your conscious self to remember it.
Wow....this must be some guy!!

Anyway.....look into dream journals, dream recall, and definately lucid dreaming....sounds like something you'd be good at.

peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
??

indeed, you may be, as you seem to suggest, having your
psyche pumped-up because of another persons

?shared desire, intention, wishing, dream state/vision?

is in tune with your own...resonance or vibration (whatever)

Morphic Resonance comes to mind, even tuning-in to the
Gnosis-Noosphere (Universal sub-Conscious) might apply.
who knows?...there are many names for the phenomena
~~~~~~~

of course, one could suppose your brain/mind/soul is causing
the very potent & lucid emotional experience because of an
underlying 'survival' need...only understood in the cellular
memory or even DNA 'consciousness' level->
perhaps switching on a deeper capacity to alter ones
personality type...from a type A or B, to a type T (for example)

The Vegas location & the lifestyle/social classification changes
could mean that your InteriorReality wants you to become
a risk taker-high roller kinda person, by way of changing your
ExteriorReality circumstances....thats just one view,
just like any subjective occurrance...its open to interpetation

you might link this page, for some ideas:
www.reptilianagenda.com...

keep on being the dragon mom princess-queen until that meme
plays itself out....good fortune, s/victoras

[edit on 15-4-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by entiti
Hey Queen.....I'm a big studier of my dreams, as I find they have just as much maybe even more reality and depth than the fact that I'm sitting in front of this computer right now. I don't think a dream is just a dream, the figment og some bottled up imagination. I've been lucid dreaming for quite some time now and have learned many things from my experiences. Sounds like you should begin dabbling as well.
Really to me it does sound like you are just a little more conciously aware of your experience because you were getting married, and this meant a lot to you, so you allowed your conscious self to remember it.
Wow....this must be some guy!!

Anyway.....look into dream journals, dream recall, and definately lucid dreaming....sounds like something you'd be good at.

peace.

I guess you could say that I have dabbled in lucid dreaming. Why, I really haven't had a nightmare since I was in High School since I resolved not to let my mind do that to me in sleep anymore. This might sound funny, but the last time I lucid creamed through a nightmare I was being chased by Jason from the Friday trhe 13th movies and I was able to scare him away with a hairbrush. This is all true!

And the strange thing is that I haven't really personally met the guy in my dream, but somehow I feel as though he really exists and in some ways we are mentally connected, henceforth the vividness of the emotions. I could sense extreme elation, a little bit of hesitancy but then a strong resolve.

new topics

top topics

join