Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

USA - the sleeping giant - about to WAKE UP!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I keep hearing and reading all of this information on terror and terrorists. Remember people this is war. IT IS WAR! Just close the borders, pull our troops from overseas - stop spending even a single penny on another country. Someone wants war - Do everything, including use all viable weapons to deal a death knell to the foe - then look at the rest of the world and say "Anybody else?"
I think it was DrHoracid who said launch everything we have against our foes, that's how to get rid of our stockpiles - sorry for paraphrasing there Doc -
There comes a time to protect your own, and the time is now.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We return with FOX News right after these messages...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Why even post a comment like this? If you don't have anything intelligent to say about this thread, just keep your mouth closed.

This young man sounds like he has some guts and we need that in America today. Our wimpy society has beaten down young men like him whenever they show abit of pride and courage.

Back to the topic, when America gets hit again (and we will) and there are 22,000 dead on the streets....I promise you our missiles will fly. The scream for vengence will reach the stars and those birds will launch...then, and only then will our enemies realize that they have pulled the tail of the tiger once too often.

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Gee, nice reply - very witty.Maybe you should inquire about how to be a comedy writer. Sorry you can't seem to see past the end of your own nose, however this is a viable solution.
In reading your posts, you seem to be intelligent, although jaded. Is there a reason you hate Americans?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I would say he said as much due to the absolute abhorent mental outlook such a paragraph implies. Obviously when you feel pride should lead to the launching of Thermonuclear weapons, that will cause global temperature and radioactive conciquences, is a good thing, one with sound mind and resoning would tend to think that certain people have been watching corporate media way too much.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I feel you are right in saing this. The post is something right out of a FOX programing.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

This young man sounds like he has some guts and we need that in America today. Our wimpy society has beaten down young men like him whenever they show abit of pride and courage.

I can only hope that young men in other countries attacked by the US will develop the same guts that he has and wil launch an assault against the US that's just as intense as the one he wants to launch on them.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why even post a comment like this? If you don't have anything intelligent to say about this thread, just keep your mouth closed.

I think it speaks volumes, personally. It will cost me 20 points, but good copy ain't free!

Originally posted by Macuser
Gee, nice reply - very witty.Maybe you should inquire about how to be a comedy writer. Sorry you can't seem to see past the end of your own nose, however this is a viable solution.
In reading your posts, you seem to be intelligent, although jaded. Is there a reason you hate Americans?

Welcome to ATS Macuser. I don't hate Americans, I do dislike genocidal right-wing fundamentalist religious conservatives though (of any persuasion). Not that I'm saying you are one of these, but we shall find out very soon I suspect. Nice assumption there though! I have plenty of American friends. Some of the best people I've known. Only, they are intelligent and compassionate.

Oh and good luck with your nuke-the-world hobby, you seem like a really nice guy.

typo!

[edit on 15-4-2005 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I would say he said as much due to the absolute abhorent mental outlook such a paragraph implies. Obviously when you feel pride should lead to the launching of Thermonuclear weapons, that will cause global temperature and radioactive conciquences, is a good thing, one with sound mind and resoning would tend to think that certain people have been watching corporate media way too much.

Don't paraphrase what I said, or put words in my mouth. I do not, nor did I imply that I think that launching Thermo nukes is a good idea - what I did say, is that if we are attacked then everything in the arsenal should be considered. Corporate Media? I served overseas and have seen first hand the way Americans are viewed and treated. Don't spit in my face then expect me to protect you.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Protected from what? the Iraqi's weapons of mass distruction? Ya, those horrible insurgents killing individuals that stormed their country with "666" on the sides of the Tanks and Helicopters, blasting Heavy Metal music... what kind of person wants to be protected by individuals such as that.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Murundi

It's hard not to respond to Macuser's post without absolutely unloading on him/her for being so clueless, but you found a way and I respect that. Personally, I just think that he/she has been waiting a long time to use the phrase "deal a death knell to the foe", and couldn't wait any longer at the risk of wetting him/herself.

Peace

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Oh and good luck with your nuke-the-world hobby, you seem like a really nice guy.

I am a nice guy - just ask my mom.

I have plenty of American friends. Some of the best people I've known. Only, they are intelligent and compassionate.

Oh please - you didn't really go there did you.

I ask you again, what is wrong with my philosophy. I don't want war at all frankly, however if someone wages war on the US, then the US should do EVERYTHING to end the conflict quickly. No more Vietnams or Iraqs.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
and they will huff and puff and blow all the radioactive dust right back to you, and the world will be filled with happy mutants from then on.

For what its worth, i think Cargos reply was spot on

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacuserI don't want war at all frankly, however if someone wages war on the US, then the US should do EVERYTHING to end the conflict quickly. No more Vietnams or Iraqs.

Those are two good examples of countries you went to war with even though they did not attack you.

They are justified in launching the same no-holds-barred attack against the US in response to your attack on them.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Macuser if every American person had the same belief as you the world would end as we know it.
The US has weapons of mass destruction to blow the world over a hundred times or more.

You believe that if some country happens to attack the US, then that gives them the right to annihiliate that country.
I am so glad that people like you aren't in power.
Pride is a very bad thing, where someone believes he has to show off his strength.

People like you are ruining America.
And are giving Americans a bad name.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think it was fitting considering what he was responding to.

Oh please. Talk is cheap, and any little cowardly person can come onto a forum and talk tough, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Back to the topic, when America gets hit again (and we will) and there are 22,000 dead on the streets....I promise you our missiles will fly. The scream for vengence will reach the stars and those birds will launch...then, and only then will our enemies realize that they have pulled the tail of the tiger once too often.

Maximu§

Which enemies are you referring to? Such a broad generalization, but the word enemies can be used to justify a lot...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by MacuserI don't want war at all frankly, however if someone wages war on the US, then the US should do EVERYTHING to end the conflict quickly. No more Vietnams or Iraqs.

Those are two good examples of countries you went to war with even though they did not attack you.

They are justified in launching the same no-holds-barred attack against the US in response to your attack on them.

The US went to war with vietnam because of the spread of communism, it was just a proxy battle with the ruskies all be it a very bloody one but it had to be done. Who would want communism spreading throughout south east asia unchecked?
Back to the topic, i feel the solution macuser put forward is rather difficult to implement because of the obvious fact that terrorists are not acting on behalf of any particular nation. Still somebody allways has to pay, the embarresment of doing nothing would be to much to bear and it would also mean open season for terrorist strikes on the US. We know that the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan were really payback and revenge for 9/11, which is not entirely unreasonable. Terrorists must know that they cant get away with non-retalitory strikes against the west. Like i said somebody must pay.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ask his Mum? That speaks volumes people.

Firstly, if America would stop A)Funding the terrorists and B) Arming them you'd have nothing to worry about.

Maybe when you can vote/next election if you can you should pick a president who wishes to stop the arms sales to other Nations. One who wants to go back to leaving other people alone. When America stops 'bullying' people aroung, then you'll see a day when 'terrorists' don't give a damn anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

pulled the tail of the tiger once too often.

Paraphrasing another thread, isn't that 'tiger' just paper anyway?

when America gets hit again (and we will)

did you ever stop and ask yourself why you were attacked? maybe if you thought about the question rationaly and didn't descend into chest-beating 'my country will kick your a$s!!!!11!' type cr*p you would see what the way America behaves in the world community leaves alot to be desired.

[edit on 15/4/05 by cmdrpaddy]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh please. Talk is cheap, and any little cowardly person can come onto a forum and talk tough, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Yep, talk is cheap, and any body can talk tough. Some people like to hide behind the veil of being PC, while others see the problems, and speak outwardly of their views. I've never been PC, I say what is on my mind whether you want to hear it or not. I stand behind what I said.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join