It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a reptilian avatar and want to change my user id

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not the normal reptilies but homo sauras type(bi peds) and btw whats the diff btw avatar and Custom mini-profile background image.Also i want to change my id from warthog911 to warthog.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

and btw whats the diff btw avatar and Custom mini-profile background image

well thats the bit behind you avatar

See mine is purple but some have a pics in theres behind the avatar,

Also i want to change my id from warthog911 to warthog

Sorry no can do, once your name is picked its picked,

JAK

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey warthog911

For the avatar, you could try here:

The member art thread There are a number of members who offer their help. Contact any of them and I'm sure they would be pleased to do what they can to help.

The difference between an avatar and custom mini-profile image is the avatar will be a single example of the image at the top of your mini-profile. Whereas the custom mini-profile image repeats/tiles down the entire length of your post.

(See kidfinger and sunfones mini-profiles on this page) as opposed to the avatar image of your mini-profile.

As for your username, that cannot be altered. Sorry.

Hope that helps some.

Jack

[edit on 15/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
plz plz remove the 911.members think i am anti american cuzthey think i support terrorists .There has to be special cases and mine is.just remove this numerical plz plz

JAK

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
plz plz remove the 911.members think i am anti american cuzthey think i support terrorists .There has to be special cases and mine is.just remove this numerical plz plz

Sorry warthog911, as far as I know this isn't an option.

If you are that concerned over it, you could just try joining again under a new name. Alternatively, let you could let such people go on with their assumptions, enlightening then whenever you so desire, in hopefully they might eventually stop casting instant judgements upon everything they see and grow up a little.

Maybe even lose some of this petty siege mentality that appears so pervasive presently.

Jack

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will go to my grave as DGtempe

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I strongly advise you to create a new account while you're still "young" if you really hate your name. When you're getting up around the 1 year mark (which I will be reaching in 15 days) you'll probably start thinking about all the things you wish you'd done when you didn't have so much invested in your current ATS identity.

This is all I have. Probably not avatar material but its something.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Believe it or not I actually believed you were anti-american because of the 911 in your name. As far as the reptilian avatar, I can help with that...just U2U me. Usually I don't help anti-americans that support terrorist but in this case I'll make an exception.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well actually i am quite the opposite,I am not an american but i love America hardcorely.Maybe the 911 numercial which i have was for attarcting users.Anyways i cant make a new id cuz i will loose my ats points.If you mods can gurantee that transfer of points can be done then i will change my id.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Alot of good advice already in this thread Warthog, but here's some more anyway.

1) If anyone ever wants admin to do something "special" for them, the best place to campaign for that isn't in front of 40,000 other daily users that will want the same thing. They'd be changing user ID's and transfering points all day. So (to everyone) when posting a Board Question ask yourself, is this really a question to the board or a suggestions/complaint/request I could just submit to Board Administration? Learn that and go far.

2) Just re-register.

3) Thread closed (see #1).

top topics

join