It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens, after the next terrorist attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
“What happens, after the next terrorist attack?”

I know, lets LOVE them until they stop killing us! Let’s just sit back and try to understand them, maybe give them some respect and maybe they will stop.

Maybe if we ignore them they will go away?

I propose an Al Qaeda “Hug Day”, let’s hug the terrorism out of them! On Al Qaeda Hug Day, we only eat cotton candy and jelly beans and after our noon nap, we will play with puppies and pet little baby bunny rabbits. Then to top off the day we can all tip toe through the tulips in our footie pajamas.

Yes that’s it, let’s use love and understanding to try to stop terrorism…

NOT!!!

How many of you Londoners thought you were exempt from these attacks? Thought that it was just the Americans who were in danger? These Islamic extremist animals will never stop killing westerners, themselves, everybody for that matter. Anybody who thinks for one second that these guys will ever stop due to negotiations is badly mistaken. How many hyenas in Africa stop a hunt because a gazelle negotiated out of it?

You can only combat extremism with extremism. We (the victims) need to stop being PC and stop worrying about what the world thinks and take care of this, even if that means “aggressive” military action. You see, they (the terrorist dogs) need to stop wanting to go on, and the only way that’s going to happen is to make it a death sentence to do so.

This will never get better as long as we play by the political “rules”. Our enemies aren’t playing by any rule book, so why are we? They use a book called the Koran as their guide. And that magic little book seems to tell them whatever they need it to, to justify their actions. It’s funny these books of religion: 100 people can read them and take 100 different things from them. Well these animals seem to think it says kill everybody who doesn’t think like they do.

I for one think we (the good guys) need to take the “politically correct” gloves off and start beating the crap out of these guys once and for all. We WILL LOSE as long as we are handicapped by rules and our enemies are not….

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
You can only combat extremism with extremism.

Am I to take it then that you are advocating taking to the streets and lynching Muslims.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

Am I to take it then that you are advocating taking to the streets and lynching Muslims.

Can you please quote were I say or imply that? Please quote it. Where in my post does it say anything about killing Muslims? Are you implying when I say Islamic Extremist I mean all Muslims? That’s pretty racist of you.

For you to imply when somebody talks about "terrorists" they are talking about all Muslims is an issue YOU have, not me. Please keep your racism away from me, as I don’t share your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Can you please quote were I say or imply that? Please quote it. Where in my post does it say anything about killing Muslims? Are you implying when I say Islamic Extremist I mean all Muslims? That’s pretty racist of you.

For you to imply when somebody talks about "terrorists" they are talking about all Muslims is an issue YOU have, not me. Please keep your racism away from me, as I don’t share your beliefs.

Nice try my friend, nice try.

You say that we must fight extremism with extremism. Do you think 'extremists', from either side, will employ any degree of judgement when attempting to deal with anyone they see as an enemy? You saying use extremism to fight extremism conjured up images of racist thugs (such as myself, according to you) prowling the streets looking for prey.
You may think this is the way to deal with the situation. I do not.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Look at your statement. Where do you get lynching MUSLIMS from anything I typed? You dont, thats all you.

Please, keep your anti Muslim agenda away from me, I am anti terrorist, not anti Muslim. Now please, keep your racism away from me, maybe there are better places for you to post your hate?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Look at your statement. Where do you get lynching MUSLIMS from anything I typed? You dont, thats all you.

Please, keep your anti Muslim agenda away from me, I am anti terrorist, not anti Muslim. Now please, keep your racism away from me, maybe there are better places for you to post your hate?

You keep trying to tar me with the racist brush, if thats your thing.

National press is reporting Muslim terrorists perpetrated bombings. Extremists tend to be ruthless and not particularly discerning when it comes to target selection. You recommend the use of extremism to combat this situation. Now I may be wrong, but such a scenario would entail Muslims being, if not lynched, at least harrassed on the streets.

Or maybe I have read you wrong. Are you actually suggesting that the government employ extremism to counter extremism?

If I have offended you, I do apologise. That was not my intention.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bottom line:

I say fight extremism with extremism, and you liken that to dragging Muslims out into the street and hanging them.

I never said anything about Muslims as a group, just Islamic extremists and terrorists. For YOU to assume I am referring to all Muslims is your racism. Plain and clear. I will not be dragged into a debate with a racist.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Bottom line:

I say fight extremism with extremism, and you liken that to dragging Muslims out into the street and hanging them.

I never said anything about Muslims as a group, just Islamic extremists and terrorists. For YOU to assume I am referring to all Muslims is your racism. Plain and clear. I will not be dragged into a debate with a racist.

Very well, if that is the stance you wish to take. I suspect you are adopting these childish tactics because I do not agree with you, which is sad, but never mind, such is life.

My point is that a call to fight extremism with extremism will bring extremists out of the woodwork and extremists, by their very nature perform extreme, illogical acts, such as lynching people from particular ethnic groups that they are targetting.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
``

? What's next?

more & greater security measures.
it's evident that Londons' extreme abundance of TV monitoring cameras
did nothing to prevent or dissuade the perps from planting bombs.

about all the cameras can do is provide after-the-fact evidence for
tracing backwards to pinpoint the perps. and how, when they maneuvered
to place & activate their explosive devices (~10lb packages of explosives)

here's an idea of what might be around the corner.

a 'homeland security agency' or the equivelent in the UK
will do a pilot program, say in London as home to the 2012 Olympiad,
and install a series of 'Gates' which are imbedded with sensors...

Source: www.nytimes.com/ref/arts/design/GATES-REF.html

the sensors will give a real time alert to the presence of different
explosives or chemicals, etc...things which 'terrorists' might employ to
bomb or hurt civilians, police, military, tourists, infidels, et al

If you recall, in NY City at Central Park, there was a 'Art Display'
involving thousands of saffron colored Gates, which people were
being acclimated with, in no time at all, the populace accepted and became
comfortable with the odd Gates, the Gates became part of the natural
landscape of the city and the initial courosity became a humdrum acceptance.

Imagine, the ultimate goal of a monitoring grid with cameras & sensor Gates(even more & other, exotic sensing devices; ala the 'Total Recall' walk-thru whole body x-ray & sonic/magnetic scanner)
Imagine, a whole city with these ubiquitious 'Gates',
which are also changeable color coded Gates!

with foot-traffic then being narrowed thru security turnstiles

some people will label this as infringements on liberty & invasions of privacy

we'll address other "What's Next", later

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

“What happens, after the next terrorist attack?”

I know, lets LOVE them until they stop killing us! Let’s just sit back and try to understand them, maybe give them some respect and maybe they will stop.

Maybe if we ignore them they will go away?

I propose an Al Qaeda “Hug Day”, let’s hug the terrorism out of them! On Al Qaeda Hug Day, we only eat cotton candy and jelly beans and after our noon nap, we will play with puppies and pet little baby bunny rabbits. Then to top off the day we can all tip toe through the tulips in our footie pajamas.

Yes that’s it, let’s use love and understanding to try to stop terrorism…

NOT!!!

How many of you Londoners thought you were exempt from these attacks? Thought that it was just the Americans who were in danger? These Islamic extremist animals will never stop killing westerners, themselves, everybody for that matter. Anybody who thinks for one second that these guys will ever stop due to negotiations is badly mistaken. How many hyenas in Africa stop a hunt because a gazelle negotiated out of it?

You can only combat extremism with extremism. We (the victims) need to stop being PC and stop worrying about what the world thinks and take care of this, even if that means “aggressive” military action. You see, they (the terrorist dogs) need to stop wanting to go on, and the only way that’s going to happen is to make it a death sentence to do so.

This will never get better as long as we play by the political “rules”. Our enemies aren’t playing by any rule book, so why are we? They use a book called the Koran as their guide. And that magic little book seems to tell them whatever they need it to, to justify their actions. It’s funny these books of religion: 100 people can read them and take 100 different things from them. Well these animals seem to think it says kill everybody who doesn’t think like they do.

I for one think we (the good guys) need to take the “politically correct” gloves off and start beating the crap out of these guys once and for all. We WILL LOSE as long as we are handicapped by rules and our enemies are not….

Skippy,

How dare you..

I have never used the dead or wounded of 9/11 as a PAWN in a sick twisted arguement, i would expect YOU to do the same.

How dare you try and justify death with death!
How dare you!

What you suggest is betraying what those people lived for, tell me , do you even care about respecting the dead?

Because it sure as HELL does not look like it! I see no diffrence between people who would suggest we use thier tactics against the terrorists and the terrorists themselves.

Mods I am sorry if this is breaking rules but frankly this....this arse! Is disrespecting the dead and wounded of my country...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join