It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400,000 Letters to Congress Seek War Evidence Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
>>>More than 400,000 letters have been sent to members of the U.S. Congress backing a call for an independent investigation into intelligence used by the Bush administration to justify the Iraq war, organizers of an online campaign said on Tuesday.
The campaign, being run by the advocacy group Moveon.org (www.moveon.org...), is trying to pressure lawmakers to back a bill introduced by Rep. Henry Waxman, a California Democrat, that would create a nonpartisan commission to probe the intelligence.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't think former President Mr Blythe entered the fray in 'defense' of Bush's statement about the forged Niger uranium evidence to counter the progress of the Bush Administration's pack of lies to the enquiry level, but I would be very interested if it comes to that.

It would prove that Republican-Democrat party politics is no issue in the cover-up, and shut up some of the schoolyard antics that permeate this Board.

I read ATS age polls that spread people from teens-50s. I'm not certain how many people come here with a desire to act their age and engage in some genuine discovery and learning, with fun along the way. Moderators included.

new topics

join