It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Won’t Kill Rabbit for $50,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This guy says he will slaughter and eat the rabbit if he doesn’t receive $50,000 by June 30th, 2005. What a sick SOB. He’s lucky I don’t have his home address…

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD

www.savetoby.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hehe what a weirdo. People eat rabbits all the time. Nothing new about that. He's just trying to play peta for saps

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
He’s wants to feed off good decent animal loving people so he can make a buck. This just sickens me. He’s up to something like $25,000 already.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
He’s wants to feed off good decent animal loving people so he can make a buck. This just sickens me. He’s up to something like $25,000 already.

Wow I cant believe someone is actually paying 25 grand for a freakin rabbit! Seriously what a waste of money. You could do alot better things with that money then trying to save one rabbits life. Like donate to find a cure for aids or cancer.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This has got to be a joke. lol.

Here, this is who the website is registered under:

OrgName: Go Daddy Software, Inc.
OrgID: GDS-31
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260

The guy possibly works there or he owns the place. Maybe you can go found out who he is now kinglizard. :-)

[edit on 4-14-2005 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
BUNNY!!!!! Awww, poor thing. Oh well, bbq sauce is good as hell with rabbit. Gp ahead, eat it, it's food, millions starving in the world would eat it.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
wow....i'll slaughter, cook and eat a rabbit for wayyyyyy less then 50 grand. Heck I'll do it for a thousand bucks, do i hear a hundred? OK, just give me a rabbit and you can join me at dinner. .............................................What is wrong with killing and eating a rabbit? Rabbits are food!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thats one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time.. I see the cuteness in the bunny, but people eat rabbits alot lol, i did just a few months back.. its tasts pretty good. The guy is nuts.. but Ive got to say thats a new one for making some cash.

Vorta

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Damn. Thats wierd.
True story:
One Easter when I was young my pet Rabbit "ran away."
I was told that it was because it was the Easter Bunny!
Later that day, we had chicken and a new "lucky rabbit paw" hanging in our car. You do the math.

(By the way...It was gooood)

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
What is wrong with killing and eating a rabbit? Rabbits are food!

Yes an argument could be made that rabbits are eaten everyday though the same argument could be applied to dogs. This guy is not simply preparing a meal. He’s blackmailing hundreds if not thousands of compassionate animal loving people with the threat of slaughtering this pet rabbit. I’m surprised nobody sees anything wrong with this. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First up, I am an animal lover. Secondly, I was appalled at first glance of this thread. But now that I have had time to reflect on this, GOOD FOR HIM!!!

About time somebody came up with a brilliant idea exploiting the mentally challenged. And yes, I say mentally challenged, any idiot stupid enough to pay that kind of cash to save a rabbit should be parted with it. He found the cutest animal that he could find thats also considered food. Makes a case for its cuteness and demands $50k not to kill and eat it. This man is fricken brilliant.

Its not illegal to kill and eat your own game. He probably eats rabbit all the time and its nothing to him. This man is my hero. I actually hope he gets every penny of that $50k from some bleeding heart fluffy critter lover.

I think im going to pose with a super cute cow. Demand $100,000 not to kill it and send it to the butcher. The secret is, its not my cow to bargain with yet. Once I get the $100,000 from some idiot, ill simply buy the cow to save its life. Then take that cow and sell it to a dairy farm for about the same money I bought it for. Free $100k from some nut job with no cash out of pocket. sound like a plan?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For the life of me I don’t understand why this guy is being praised for blackmail. This is what’s wrong with society today. Nobody has any values or morals anymore. It’s all about how can I put one over on someone or get something for nothing. Manipulation and exploitation is rewarded with envious applause. I just don’t get it.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
For the life of me I don’t understand why this guy is being praised for blackmail. This is what’s wrong with society today. Nobody has any values or morals anymore. It’s all about how can I put one over on someone or get something for nothing. Manipulation and exploitation is rewarded with envious applause. I just don’t get it.

You are 100% right, I totally agree with you. BUT....The problem is, this isnt a "scam" in an illegal sense, he is playing on peoples hearts. People become blind when they are led by thier emotions. I bet the person who gives this man all that cash never once thinks about the millions of rabbits killed each year for food. All they have is that cute little fluffy bunny-wunny burned in thier minds. I dont blame this guy at all, if he gets a nickel for this "scam" then shame on the people who are willing to pay it, the whole thing is their fault. They are enabling people like this to use them.

This isnt a whole lot different than tv evangelists using "God" to get people to send them money.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
why didn't a start a lame ass site like that just so morons would send me money.

hell I'll eat an ant for 20 bucks

/em holds out hat

and i noticed ad's and merchandise... lol net culture go fig... can't stay away thus they grant him moolah. endless boring cycle i care nothing about really other than the fact i didn't think of it first...

and anyone that sent him money.... moron.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

OrgName: Go Daddy Software, Inc.
OrgID: GDS-31
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260

Obviously a publicity stunt. The company in question sells domain names... Haven't you ever seen the tv ads with the women with impossibly large boobs in little half shirts and short shorts...and (ok...have to stop on that now...)

Rabbit tastes just like chicken...especially when fried....

top topics

join